Little baby wish's 20 week scan...

Do you know what? I KNEW you were going to put that as a response! Ha!

By the way, have you been buying girly clothes? I got a gorgeous girly coat from Sainsburys last night for £6!!! Bargain!!!

xx

ive bought a dress and a pair of shoes but ive knitted a few cardigans and hats i looked in sainsburys but or store is re doing the clothing department so there is nothing worth buying there :(

Oh no...how dare they be doing refurbishments!!! Naughty Sainsburys! I'm jealous of your knitting abilities...

xx

its easy just watch you tube videos :)

just had to pick my eldest up from school she threw up :(

Oh no!!! I hope she's ok. Are you tucking her up on the sofa? That's what my mum used to do for me when I was sick and she would make me tomato soup!

xx

she is on the sofa in her pjs with a fleece blanket over her playing on her d.s and my husband has been sent out on a chemist run

so thats 1 child off sick with god knows what
and my little man still poorly with a chest infection they wanted him to be admitted but when the rang the ward they said it was closed to new patients because of something i presume its been isolated so we was like we will medicate him at home im not admitting him for him to catch more so he is at home with antibiotics steroids and his 2 inhalers and any change in his condition we will then go in with him but his breathing is better thank god

Oh god...the joys of parenthood! There must be soo much worry! Can't believe the hospital is isolated, it's like something off a film!

xx

i think its only the childrens ward but that was enough to put me off sending him in plus in hospital he refuses to eat he cant sleep and wont sit still at least at home we can get him to relax and watch movies

ive hadworry with all my kids we are always there for 1 appointment or other with my ds being disabled we end up there alot with my other ds and his asthma my youngest dd had meningococcal septicemia then less than a year later pneumonia thankfully nothing major since she was little, my eldest dd doesnt tend to catch too much thankfully so im pretty used to hospitals lol

Last edited:
Awww bless him! I'd much rather be at home watching movies than in hospital too!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back