Little baby wish's 20 week scan...

nah they dont let you do that haha

they can be nice to each other at times i think its all to do with hormones but im sure i was not this bad but if you ask my mum i was worse apparently lol

I was a wonderful child. Angelic you might say (you'd be wrong but you might say it).

At least with girls we get to do the whole exciting pregnancy and wedding stuff if that's the route they go down!

xx

I was a wonderful child. Angelic you might say (you'd be wrong but you might say it).

At least with girls we get to do the whole exciting pregnancy and wedding stuff if that's the route they go down!

xx

aww my dh said this has my dd's are not his biologically and he said at least i know i get to walk at least 1 of my girls down the isle i was like god i never even thought of that but they all call him dad im kinda hoping my eldest asks him as her dad doesnt bother with her

Awww that would be lovely if she did. My mum walked me down the aisle cos my dad doesn't bother with me.

xx

my dad died so i had my brother :) i think he was more nervous than me and did us and my dad proud :)

well im off to bed to get my beauty sleep god its hard work being beautiful pmsl (i look a mess dark circles spot thingemebob on my eye and in me jim jams lol)

Haha...me too. I look like a demented and over-tired scarecrow! Nighty night.

xx

Looks like I missed all the fun and you're all away to bed. I'm off too, night night

x x xx

never thought a scan thread could turn into a comedy sketch. just caught up with everything and been laughing my head off. lol.

you lot are mad i love this forum. xxx

good morning the beauty sleep thing does not work lol

Ummm nothing changes in this Tri huh lol all waffling xx

yeah the bum has gine thank god lol

why change something thats not broke pmsl

Hahaha...NEVER Midnight...my god, what would we do if you lost your voice???

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back