** Lily & Grace **

daniph1

Reaction score
I have now moved out of the pregnancy journal section over to here. I have yet to do my birth story but to be honest cant bring myself to do it yet as it makes me very emotional and distressed. I will get around to it and when I do I suspect it will be therapeutic to me.

Grace Valmai Busby was born on her due date on 15.12.12 a 05.19am by emergency section. She was introduced to her big sister by noon. Lily is besotted - we all are.

Its amazing how two children from the same parents can be so different. Grace is so content - she feeds 3-4 hourly (3-4oz) (now 2 weeks old) and sleeps for the rest of the time. Lily when born was hour by hour feeding and never sleeping and screaming ALOT!!!!! Lily was born with olive skin and dark hair and black eyes, Grace is much fairer, blue/green eyes and red hair! (I promise I havent slept with the postman!)

I will upload some photos - but currently it wont let me and I am not sure why! xx

Yay - and change your tickers missy!!

I can't wait to see Grace...

xxxxxxxxx

Can't wait to see pictures lovely! Congratulations on your lovely little girl xx

Lovely to see your parenting journal hun :love: both of your girls are so beautiful!! xxxxxx

Congrats on your arrival dani, I'm so happy for you. Grace is such a beautiful name, and she sure sounds like a wee beauty! Well done you xxx

AH OK - I think I see the problem - 16 mega pixel camera????? xx

eeeek 2 gorgeous lil girls now :)

when im on mat leave ill pop over for a tea an cake :) :)

sent from my snazzy new Galaxy S3 xxx

We'll have to get together soon Hun, can't wait to meet your girls xx

Hehe! My Lily will run rings around the best of em! She exhausts me! Little Gracie has "woken up" fo her 2 weeks of sleepig! We now have a fussy eating night bird! Argggggghhhhhh xx

Aww congrats again hun! i agree with the 2 children from the same parents been so different, Elise was a good sleeper, Elexis goes hourly :roll: also Elise was born with blonde hair...Elexis has strawberry blond/gingery colour...both me and OH are dark brown (although we were both fair haired as in blonde/dark blonde as babies) So i have no idea where Elexis gets her hair colouring from...i also havent slept with the postman :rofl:

xxx

Hehe! I love the colouring she has mind! It makes me smile! Just because she is so different to Lily!!! Tghat bloody posttman seems to be getting around a bit hey hey!!! xx

I agree, I love that Elexis has a completely different colour to us all, no doubt it will change at some point, and yeah, seems that postmans deffo been doing his rounds haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back