lil bub will be here soon:)

Melly+2

Reaction score
fully engaged now so hopefully not long, the night before yesyerday i was having contractions through the noght at about 10 mins apart but on ly had 3 yesterday and none today so keep your fingers crossed it could be soon :pray: :cheer:

Thats mega exciting hunny!!!!

Fingers crossed you will be meeting your LO soon

i know i was dead excited i thought that was it but not so:( i want to meet my bubs:)

wow that has come round so quick!!!! are you scared? :hug:

not really no, i thought i wud be but i am not, you know i have always been a bit wierd though:) lol

thankies, how is everyone, i havnt been on in a while and i am missing you guys xx

Hi Littlelady! I was also thinking I was going into labour the other night but unlike you I was crapping myself! I had a dull back ache and period pains but now I just think my bones are softening up.

I hope it won't be too long for you if your baby is ready :D

the thought of the pain doesnt bother me at all, i am looking forward to it more than anything, i think it is coz i hjave worried so much during this pregnancy and i cant be bothererd with it any more. I muxt just have a love for pain, are you guys bobbin it yet lol:)

little lady my first babys head engaged 6 weeks before she was born. first time babies often engage pretty early on. don't get too excited, the pains maybe braxton hicks too not contractions. they can be pretty uncomfortable forsome.

i'm not saying baby may not come early but don't get your hopes up too much you may still be here in 7 weeks time.

yeh got a good feeling i will go over due but hey i am excited all the same:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back