Mummyto5 off to hospital

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Can we all keep everything crossed for her, you may have seen her post yesterday about getting mild contractions at 30+4 weeks

Just got a text from her she has been awake all night with pain that paracetom is no longer touching so has gone to be checked

Fingers crossed all is well and little madam stays put for a little while longer

Will update as soon as I hear xx

Oh, hope all is well with her and her LO. X

Fingers crossed everything is well with them xx

Thanks everyone. Just quickly sneaking on to let you know I'm now hooked up to the monitor to check strength of contractions and baby movement. All is going well so far and hope to get back home this afternoon.

Awww so sorry jules! Really hope the little one stays put! X

Fx it all stops so baby can cook a little longer if not your in the best place xx

Only just saw this. Hope pains calm down and you can go home later!

She is just waiting to be seen by doctor now at 11am approx so fingers crossed

Baby has been very wriggly, sounds like she didn't approve of the monitor strap

oh gosh...similar t me the other day.....although i couldnt feel the contractions.
Hope its just a false alarm n get home soon x

Just had something to eat as I was starving. Now moved in to the general maternity ward waiting to see doctor who will talk about the results of the monitor. I may need to get a c-section or possible induction as they think she'll be around 8lbs when I get to full term.
I also have got a small pelvis, so would be easier for delivery. The only big thing about me just now is the bump!

And boy did she have a good wriggle around when she was strapped in! I'll update more once doctor has been.

Last edited:
Got everything crossed, glad it's looking positive so far x x

Hope everything's ok. Fingers and toes crossed for you! :hugs:

*UPDATE*

Hi everyone. This is Jules husband here, as she has given me permission to update on here (please be gentle with me as I am a bloke and not use to a load of pregnant women all at once!).

So the doctor came to check on Jules just before 11am. Everthing seems to be all right, apart from the fact that she is being kept in until around 2pm as she's getting a really tight pain around the top of the bump and the monitor this morning was showing strong contractions, so they just want to keep an eye on her until then.

To say it was a bit of a scare is an understatement as we were pretty concerned if madam was to be born around 10 weekd early, but we soon relaxed when everything was checked over. The pain was really bad last night and I honestly thought madam was on her way.

Jules also thanks Samsgirl for keeping everyone updated on here. I'm sure that once Jules has had a good rest and sleep (which she is doing just now), she will be on to let you know more.

Right, away to check on the other children and let them know about Mummy.

Franco

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back