Yay!! Go Me!!

Just seen this :cheer: :cheer: You sound so relaxed and ready for the birth. Hope things progress overnight xxx

I'm pretty sure women do what cats do when they are in labour... they get all grumpy and go off on their own, avoid everyone and everything... :lol: :lol:

Like I said it was a good sign you getting all down and moody... :D

Good luck dannii... hope to see little Evie soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck! :cheer: :cheer:

I keep peeking in to see if you have popped yet!

Mx

Good luck. :cheer: Looking forwarding to hearing all about it.

I reckon you've escaped that induction!! They may suggest other stuff (like breaking waters) if progress is a bit slow but at least you've started yourself.

All the best,

Sooo pleased for you :hug:

I had to be induced and was having period pains etc, when I went in to hospital the mw did another sweep before the first pessary and I had my show. I only had to have the one pessary cos my waters broke a couple of hours later.

Good luck sweetie, you will be fine :hug:

dannii87 said:
I'm soooo excited to meet Evie it's unreal. I love that little dot so damn much. I'm so emotional knowing I'm going to become a Mummy at long last at some point this weekend! :shock: :cheer:

Danni I hope everything goes ok with you and you have little Evie tomorrow. What you said really struck a chord with me, it's everything I want I can't imagine that feeling of your little dot becoming a real life person. It must be great :clap: :dance:

Best wishes so happy for you xxx

Go you!!!
Really pleased to hear things are starting for you, hope they progress naturally and have a wonderful labour and birth, hope its comfy and happy and very, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

good luck chick, I hope you're getting lots of rest now while you can :hug:

Only just seen this woohoo Dannii, go girl, :clap: :clap: I am so excited for you. You are the main reason I still come into 3rd tri to see if there is any news :D Cant wait to see pictures of Evie, good luck hun I will be thinking of you!!!

Oh just seen this post, just written in Sharne's that if Hayden come out first that maybe he was going to be alittle charmer and persuede Evie out, but it seems as though the race is on between you two!
Good Luck babes and i dont think they will be touching you tomorrow cos your doing it on your own!
:hug:

Good luck Danni, I've been popping in numerous times daily to see if you've popped yet!

Hope all goes well :hug:

Alex xxx

Has anyone noticed shes gona a bit quiet...

Im hoping those pains have progressed a little!!

x

I was thinking that, either shes resting for the big event or maybe shes progressing and can't update :)

either way we're all thinking of you Dannii :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back