Yay!! Go Me!!

I have only just seen this post. Dannii i'm so pleased and excited for you, you deserve it :cheer: I really hope everything is going ok for you and you get to meet little Evie really really soon :dance:
Look forward to hearing your birth story and seeing some photos of your beautiful princess Evie :D

OH HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I REALLY hope you get her out tonight, and avoid induction alltogether.

Ohhhhhh, I need a bump again!!! :lol:

Best of luck!! xxxxxx

Woo, thats great news hun :cheer: Hopefully things will kick off for you tonight and there will be no need for your induction! Good luck chick x :hug:

yayyyyy go Dannii :D :hug: loadsa luck hun xxxxx

Fantastic news Dannii!! Just in the knickers of time!!

I'll be watching for updates.... I've had to get up early as my BHs were getting too uncomfortable in bed - no sign of plug or show though unlike you and Sharne. Lucky ladies!

:hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Come On Evie!

Sod Brangelina's twins.... She must be the most anticipated bith of the year I reckon! :lol:

:hug: Hope you're ok Dannii x

Wahoo :dance:

Good luck for today, hoping to hear some good news soon.

OMG Dannii, I can't believe I missed this!

I am so happy for you and Evie that you avoided an induction and did this by yourself :hug: :hug:

Lots of luck and love for today XxxxxxxX

i'm so excited for you dannii! loads of luck for today, hope you've managed a to get a good rest :hug:

evie will be here soon :cheer: xxx

Can't believe there's a good chance that Evie will be with us before the end of the day..

hope you're both doing ok and don't forget to keep us informed of what's going on

good luck chick

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Fabulous!!!!! Hope that labour is progressing now. Best wishes Dannii and Evie :hug:

good luck danni! has anyone heard anything?

Good Luck Dannii, not long now and you'll have your beautiful daughter in your arms!! :hug:

Has anyone noticed shes gona a bit quiet...

She was probly bouncing on that ball!

But doesnt look like shes been on here this morning so you never know...............Evie may have arrived in the big wide world!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back