Light period after chemical pregnancy?

Hi Krissedith!

It is so good to read that there is still so much hope! I thought that there is not much doctors can do if you keep losing the smarties in the early stages but it sounds like there is still hope!

THANKS!!!

yes, there's lots of hope. So, no matter what happens, keep you head up looking forward and keep trying. NEVER GIVE UP!!! And you will get your little miracle :)

Thank you. It is support of people on here that really helps and hearing things like that make you realise that you should never give up hope. I am sure our day will one but I am so impatient and want it so much. But hey will just have to wait and have fun trying in the meantime xxx

Thank you. It is support of people on here that really helps and hearing things like that make you realise that you should never give up hope. I am sure our day will one but I am so impatient and want it so much. But hey will just have to wait and have fun trying in the meantime xxx

and just how much fun you can have... :dance:; see, take the positive from everything. good for you!:hugs:

Lol indeed. Stck in another 2ww after a really weird month so don't even know when I am really due on. And the step daughter has just patted me on the tummy saying is anyone in there, talk about tear me apart!

Lol indeed. Stck in another 2ww after a really weird month so don't even know when I am really due on. And the step daughter has just patted me on the tummy saying is anyone in there, talk about tear me apart!

Everything will turn out the way you want it to, trust me.
For me, things seem to really be coming around. On Friday I found out I am expecting twins :). Life is beautiful, we just have to enjoy it!

Congratulations, I am so pleased for you. Still no sign of AF, don't want to get hopes up though as its been a strange month after the chemical. However I think I ovulated on like day 10 so that would make AF a week late now. Don't want to test though in case it says no. I no it sounds stupid but whilst no AF and no BFN there is a chance. Congrats again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back