Life just got a whole lot sh!tter

:cry: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
What a Pr**k your ex sounds :twisted: This is why i hate most men :x

You haven't been stupid for not leaving him before you have kids with him and stuff its always gonna be harder to walk away. :hug:

Could your dad help you with the money? or mayb a loan?

Sorry my advice is probably crap so have some more :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm sure your Mum is watching over you and ever so proud of you for doing what you feel is right :hug: I'm so sorry you feel there's not many people in your life, but you can make new friendships and your children are here because of you, that's simply wonderful in itself, I hope they help get you through such a difficult time :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know we chatted about this already but it definitley sounds like you did the right thing.
Things will be very hard now, but in the long run it WILL be worth it and you'll look back on this time as just a short time or unhappiness before things got 10 times better.
Remember we're all here when you need to rant about things or ask for help.

Hope you are OK :hug:

you won't loose the house, he can't force you to sell up either, not until the eldest child is 16 or 18 if at college :hug: :hug:

Sounds like you've done the right thing

Hi tracey,

I've read both threads and you sound like such a lovely person who is being walked over by him - and for what its worth, I definitely think you've done the right thing.

Its wonderful that so many people have been in touch - maybe they felt too intimidated by him to contact you previously? Or just didn't like him?
This is the start of your new life - you go girl!

Best of love and luck to you - keep us posted on how you're gettin on.

Valentine Xxx

Good on you. Life will get better from now on hun

:hug: :hug: :hug:

My marriage just split up too, so I know what you're going through. The worries about the house etc........

Stay strong..... :hug:

Congratulations on getting your life back. Women are amazingly strong - we just don't always realise it. I read something somewhere that said weak men are attracted to strong women but then become afraid and so try and suck that strength out of them. And a lot of the time we let them so they can feel strong. If a man can't handle you it's his problem. YOU are the only one who should have control in your life and don't ever feel guilty for living it your way.

Good luck for the future. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well done Tracy! You have so done the right thing. I really hope you are ok, I know you will be as you sound like a very strong lady. Your children all sound happier without him and your friends are all coming back, its just brilliant news! :hug: :cheer:

Tadpole said:
Congratulations on getting your life back. Women are amazingly strong - we just don't always realise it. I read something somewhere that said weak men are attracted to strong women but then become afraid and so try and suck that strength out of them. And a lot of the time we let them so they can feel strong. If a man can't handle you it's his problem. YOU are the only one who should have control in your life and don't ever feel guilty for living it your way.

Good luck for the future. :hug: :hug: :hug:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Couldn't agree more with this, and ive been there myself so know these words to be absolutely spot on!

Tracey hun, you are a wonderful person and you are already proving how strong you are! You will never be alone, you have your kids, and you have your friends....and one day who knows you might meet a man who will treat you with the respect and adoration you deserve....but for now you are obviously very well loved by those that matter :hug: :hug: :hug:

ETA: you should change the title of this thread to "life just got a whole lot BETTER!" :lol:

Three cheers for you - you are one brave lady! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Believe me, it will get better - and you will find the old you - still in there, you know. It will be a liberation, not easy, but so "not difficult" after getting rid of that piece of sh*t

Good for you :dance:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

tracyM said:
Today has been cr@p. I've even phoned him up and begged him to come home :shock: I've been stuck in the house working all day (bills still need to be paid), with Alex helping me and it got to me.

I know I'm strong, but today I'm feeling so weak, facing life ahead of me with nobody to share things with. 12 years feels like such a long time, and before that was my mum - in such a short space of time, my whole world of things to share has disappeared :cry:

I have been wondering how you are doing. Firstly :hug: :hug: . As Urchin said earlier in this post, it is going to be very very hard for you all for a while but as time goes on you will feel down less and less.

we are always here for you on line xxx

:hug: :hug:

The only thing that i can offer to say is that time is a great healer.

dont expect to instantly be able to move on with your life. it will take time. just take one day at a time. :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back