Grr Rant!!!!

Emma58

Reaction score
We have a back boiler that operates our central heating and a stupid gas pre payment meter.

The house is freezing and I have just been and topped the gas up because it had run out (which means the boiler has gone out too)and I can't light the back boiler because it is under the gas fire and you have to bend right down to light it. My bump is really in the way when I try to do it. I've tried the best i can but the bloody thing just will not light.

Stupid bloody thing, the house is freezing so i'm going to have wait for OH to come home and light the bloody boiler before we can have the central heating on :x

Bonus though I only asked for £5 worth of gas at the shop and when I put it in the meter they have put £15 on the card instead :D

You could sit and snuggle up with a hot water bottle until your OH comes home! I do it sometimes to try and save my pennies! I'm also saving the planet at the same time lol!!

I've put the gas fire on.

I don't know what time he is due home today either. I'm so blummin cold I just text him (don't know what I think he can do whilst he's at work though :eek: )

I'm getting really mad with myself because I keep reading the instructions for lighting the boiler and it won't do it :x
I hate having to leave certain things for OH to do - I like to be able to do things myself. I've propbably done something wrong or mis read the instructions.

I need a man right now :shakehead:

Kim&Leah said:
have u not popped yet lady!

Nope he's still in there - at least he's warm!
Although I have a feeling he isn't waiting until his due date.
I'm waiting to see if my 1st tri dream about having him on 30th March comes true :wink:

how annoying, ours was the same at the old place, I always forgot to top it up :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back