Libs

Get peeing libs!! This could be ur last chance to indulge in your favourite addiction! Good luck :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Yay defo get a tesco's own test, they are fab!

All of your symptoms sound very very promising.

Gonna have to check in and out all day again, I can't take the suspense
:D

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Babylicious said:
Test Test Test btw I don't rate first response tests

I don't like them either - I've heard very negative things about them.

LIBS! I couldn't sleep last night thinking about you getting your BFP today!!! And then I wake up and you haven't even PEED ON ANYTHING YET!!!!! (Plus you're 5 hours ahead of me!)

I think someone needs to alert the authorities...Libs is being impersonated by someone else...the REAL Libs could never hold out that long! :shakehead:

I'll check back later I guess (sigh)...it all sounds so promising. I can't wait!!!

:rotfl:

this is how my day went - get up after about 6 hrs sleep. quick post on here then work - till 12.15 :wall: should have been 11. Then up town with DH still in his work clothes, do the banking etc, then Asda (where I thought I'd get a test) like a sleepwalker I'm so tired.

Asda don't sell tests :shock:

by the time we came out I was falling asleep in the car and I came home, ate and fell asleep till 5. So no testing today becuase I now have to get ready for work again :roll:

Symptom spotter ..moi? How very dare you.. :wink:

what a busy day youv had libs and still no sign of AF??

Are you testing again tomorrow?

no - working 8.30 - 4 and 7 - 12 tomorrow so no time so everyone can relax :wink:

will test monday :D

ooo its exciting! GOOD LUCK for monday, its sounding very good!

Hi libs!!!

Yes still here and nothing as of yet!

This thread is so exciting! I didnt know whether to scream with excitment or cry!
I really really hope and pray that its your month and you get the BFP and it aint over till AF arrives!!!

Good luck babes, when i have had my baby I will have lots of baby dust to pass over and i get preggy by looking at a penis so youl be in luck donar conception or not!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You must be feeling so frustrated not knowing! I know we all are :lol:

Good luck for when you test :hug: :hug:

We're all biting our nails off to the quick here!

Imagine being Libs though...I don't know how she's working so much with that burning question on her mind! I'd be a basketcase. Guess it takes her mind off it.

So, waiting till Monday...and I expect a BFP on Monday at the latest!
(I'm a teacher...I can give assigments like that.)

I know!!! I'm getting the urge to POAS just waiting on Libs!
Unfortunately, I can't do it for her!!!

hehe!! me too babydreams!!
I'll be here bright and early tomorrow morning Libs!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Come on libs can you please post shortly cos im in labour and want to know before i bugger off to hospital to squeeze it out! :rotfl:

yaaaaaayyyyyyy - hope its short and sweet Mrs T :D

No news - got test for tomorrow morning so I'll know more then - still no sign of AF tho :D

ok had 2 tests - just done one - (I'm 4 days late don't forget so doesn' have to be fmu) and got a bfn :(

Think that's pretty conclusive - I'll wait and see if AF arrives and if not visit the doctors :roll:

its not over till she arrives libs,im not 13 days late and have had 2 bfn's,im going to make an appointment at my doctors for next week,may test again tomorrow not sure yet.
good luck hun,really hope this is your month and you get your bfp :) :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug:

Cardinal sin number 1 of POAS addicts :oops: :oops:

never ever ever ever look at a test after the 10 min testing time is over

guess who now has a beautiful blue (definately not grey) positive line.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

why didn't I just chuck it in the bin :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

DH says just get a pen and draw it in :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back