Libs

Aw hun I'm sorry it was a BFN but I am convinced that the airing cupboard has killed all the HCG. Test again in a few days hun. :hug: :hug: :hug:

:shock:

how stupid am I? Just read about 3 articles all saying to keep it refrigerated :wall: :wall: and one v interesting article about elephant pregnancy testing - thought there was some weird stuff there till I noticed :rotfl:

well that's it - if AF isn't here by monday I'll test again :wink:

:rotfl: what would the builders have thought if they looked in there and found a bubbling pot of pee!

probably a lot less than when they look in my bedroom to find 6 full length shelves fulled of boxed sex toys :shock: (my own business for anyone who wonders :wink: )

OMG libs the other night I was reading up on Agnus Castus and I read so much then realised it was a horse site and they were giving advice on giving it to horses :shock: :rotfl:

Sorry to hear that Libs, but I'm sure the boiled wee had something to do with it!!! :rotfl: Guess we'll all wait until Monday with you. How you'll manage not to do it tomorrow I don't know.

I'll be thinkin of ya! :pray:

I can't believe I have missed all this! What a day you're having honey! I am sorry your test was a BFN...BUT, the witch still isn't here yet, some people don't get BFPs until their second AF is missed!! I have everything crossed for you sweetie!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

so sorry libs :hug: but I think maybe the airing cupboard was something to do with it - a wee mistake some might say!

OK Libs - I'm still convinced it's your month!
Here's why -
1 - My sister didn't show a + HPT until 2 weeks late!!! :shock:
2 - Not good to boil the wee before putting it on the test! :shakehead:
3 - AF is not here, and she's not coming...she'll be busy torturing me
tomorrow. 8)
4 - The other brand you used probably wasn't as sensitive as the cheapy
you got your faint line on. :D
:pray: I'll check in here first thing on Monday and I hope to see a BFP!!!

(Oh, and thanks for thinking of me when your mum had her dream! :)

Definitely the airing cupboard, you have to test again soon!! This is all so like a soap opera, v exciting!!!

Good luck, I am so rooting for a BFP!
:hug:

OMG how embarrassing was yesterday :oops:

But I'm glad someone else read an animal husbandry site and didn't realise for a while too :rotfl: although noone else managed to boil their own urine yet I see :oops:

Well AF isn't here, my backache was so bad last night I ended up in tears at work and couldn't move (a little easier today - depends how long I'm on my feet for) and my cervix seems to now be somewhere in my neck area - even DH can only just reach it and says it feels v firm :D

so going to work and then have to go into town so I may just nip to Tescos :wink:

and my sisters didn't get their bfps until 6 and 8 weeks either :wink: and I've no idea with my first pregnancy as I was already 12+ weeks when I found out :D

and just to add - my mum questioned my 2 nonpregnant sisters v closely last night :rotfl: I don't think either of them are pregnant :wink: AND I was wide awake this morning at 6.15 again - even though I didn't get to sleep till 1.30am :bored: and last night I had 2 drinks (cup of coffee and diet coke) at work and went to the loo 7 times :shock:

Blimey, that all sounds VERY VERY positive.. I can't believe I am finishing work in 25 mins and I'm not back in until tomorrow night so won't find out until then - the suspense is going to kill me!!!

I really have everything crossed for you Libs, I really think that you if anyone deserve this.

:hug:

Just wanted to say good luck for later! I have been following this thread with bated breath. i so hope this is your month, it sounds really promising, I have everything crossed for you :hug:

libs said:
OMG how embarrassing was yesterday :oops:

But I'm glad someone else read an animal husbandry site and didn't realise for a while too :rotfl: although noone else managed to boil their own urine yet I see :oops:

Well AF isn't here, my backache was so bad last night I ended up in tears at work and couldn't move (a little easier today - depends how long I'm on my feet for) and my cervix seems to now be somewhere in my neck area - even DH can only just reach it and says it feels v firm :D

so going to work and then have to go into town so I may just nip to Tescos :wink:

and my sisters didn't get their bfps until 6 and 8 weeks either :wink: and I've no idea with my first pregnancy as I was already 12+ weeks when I found out :D

and just to add - my mum questioned my 2 nonpregnant sisters v closely last night :rotfl: I don't think either of them are pregnant :wink: AND I was wide awake this morning at 6.15 again - even though I didn't get to sleep till 1.30am :bored: and last night I had 2 drinks (cup of coffee and diet coke) at work and went to the loo 7 times :shock:

Given up on not symtom spotting then?! ;)

That all sounds so positive and you know it!! Get another cheapy and get peeing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back