• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Snuggle

Aww hun, am so disappointed for you - I really thought the test you had the other day was a very early BFP (was like the one I had in May) but like the other girls have said, it aint over til she's here xx

Thank you Emma :hug: I've been so busy today I didnt even notice that AF hasnt arrived until a few mins ago so you never know :pray:

Aww thanks HollyHobby :hug: :hug: :hug: (I love your avatar by the way, I used to have a duvet cover with that all over it when I was a kid :wink: ) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Me too! Had her friends on it iirc I've still got my doll too :dance:

I think ive said this in another post, but am so so so so sorry snuggle. Its gutting isnt it, nasty feeling! But like you say its early days and at least you can be in with all of us for another month :hug: (or some of us, cos hopefully we will get some more bfps this month!)

Thank you Jaidy, you may or may not know that my AF came this morning but I'm ok about it. Its my daughters first birthday tomorrow so am quite busy at the moment anyway and we're having a party on Sunday for her too :cheer:

Good luck to everyone still to test :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sorry the witch got you :evil: :hug: but i am sure that you will have a fantastic day tomorrow for Maddisons birthday :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

aww hun sorry but well done for being postive about it :hug:

Happy Birthday Maddison :cheer: have a great day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back