i am getting SOOOO impatient now!?!

MissGobby

Reaction score
my AF should be arriving tomorrow and i sooooo dont want it to - i am getting really impatient as i want to test - but know there is no point now until tomorrow coz then AF will have arrived....or not!!!!!

keep all your fingers and toes crossed for me - and send me baby dust!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

:hug:

babydust to you but try not to stress it can delay af arriving and giving you false hope.

Best of luck I really hope you get your bfp.

Hang on in there, not long to go.

I was going to test tomorrow if no af but i've started to get that feeling that af is coming :evil: Hopefully you'll have better look than me. :clap:

Like smuff said try not to stress to much if you can help it.

Grace :wave:

thanks all - i will try not to stress...and tbh i havent really :angel:

im off shopping as soon as i get home from work (yipppeee!!) and then by time i get back in i will be straight in bed so when i wake up in the morning, YIPPEEE!!!! i think i might take the test to work, just incase AF doesnt arrive by afternoon and i am too impatient to wait any longer ha ha

please please please keep your fingers crossed - i want this so much!!!

BUT...becuase its me, and the luck i have, AF will probably arrive tonight knowing me!!!!!! :wall:

anyways, baby dust to all you too....

sorry Grace :hug: BUT...you never know....it might not be AF - my fingers are crossed for you too sweedie!!! good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug:

hey just want to wish you good luck !
Baby dust to everyone!

My AF is due tomorrow too.
Wich sucks abit as im at my nanas funeral tomorrow!
But if AF doesnt come i'm going to test.
Hopefully a new life will have been created =]
Am sure my nan would be proud.

Missgobby i hope you get your BFP =]
Good luck & let us know!

aww sorry about your nan toxic - my nan died a year on 21st January, its going to be a hard day so i know what your going through!!!

hope your AF doesnt come and you get that BFP you want!!!

good luck hunni and let us know tomorrow or as soon as you can.

yeah i will do - i know it will be a BFN - coz thats my luck but im :pray: ing for a BFP!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug:

Hope you both get your BFP... I really do...

AF is 6 days late for me... keep running to the loo to check... sad or what....

Fingers crossed for all TTC :hug:

X

~~~~ BABY DUST FOR EVERYONE OF US~~~~

good luck hun, hope you get a BFP tomorrow!!!

if u dont test this morning hun wait till tomorrow morning , u want to be doing it with fmu ! stroinger result! hope u get your bfp !

GOOD MORNING!!!! :wave: lol

havent done test yet - dont worry!!! BUT.... AF not arrived either - and she usually arrives in the night or morning - but not as yet - dont worry though i know she could turn up at any time. well anyways, i am at work now and so if AF hasnt arrived by 12pm on my lunch i am going to take the test about 1pm - i have been having stomach cramps again and back ache but slept better last night even though i had (another!) horrible dream!!!!!

the cramps are not those like when AF is coming though - but it could be i dunno, my heads messed up at mo lol

anyways GOOD LUCK TTC all and i will inform you soon - im sure i will keep popping back on here throughout the morning though :cheer: :hug: xxxxx

Good luck, i'll keep all my fingures and toes crossed for you. :pray: :pray:

goood luck!!! pm me incase i foget to check the thread!!!

yeah i will do Hev :pray:

no signs of AF yet....although back and stomach pains still here... :pray:

my friends brother's GF has just (about half an hour-an hour ago) had a little baby boy CONGRATS!!!!!

god i am soooo broody!! lol

COME ON BFP!!! :rotfl:

oh yeah there is news, cant you guess? :cry:

i just KNEW it was going to be a BFN!!!!!

but i still havnt come on and got no tell tale signs that i am going to!?

i still have backache and stomach cramps and also headaches!!!

dont think there is a chance now do you? :cry:

MissGobby said:
oh yeah there is news, cant you guess? :cry:

i just KNEW it was going to be a BFN!!!!!

but i still havnt come on and got no tell tale signs that i am going to!?

i still have backache and stomach cramps and also headaches!!!

dont think there is a chance now do you? :cry:

Could be, dont give up hope yet! Im currently 2 days past the longest cycle ive ever had, getting all kinds of symptoms but still got BFN on monday! Im testing again at weekend

Hope we both get the results we want :hug:

do you think??? really??

the test i used was only a very very cheap one (think it was from poundland!) - my mate gave it me as i have no money to buy one!

oh i really hope so, just told DF and he is totally gutted, as i am!!! feel sick now i so wanted it badly!!!!!

hope i still get that BFP and you to do glitzy xxxxx :hug:

its not to late yet missgobby test again in a couple of days if af doesn't get you!!

ggg, my af is due this weekend but i'm gonna test friday when i'll be 13dpo. i tested 10dpo but bfn so hoping it was just to early :pray: i too have been suffering symptoms, backache, cramps, pain on right side, headaches, dreams and feeling sick every now and then, especially in the evening. my fingers are crossed for you for a bfp. maybe we'll both get what we want this weekend :hug: :hug: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back