i am getting SOOOO impatient now!?!

thanks BB - i really hope AF doesnt show!!! no sign as of yet (fingers crossed!) :pray:

i hope we all get that BFP soon.

i too have been having backache, stomach cramps, pain in my left hand side, headaches.

i hope we will all be getting them BFP's this weekend - how cool would that be?!?

:hug:

that would be something else :eek:

you can get so consumed in noticing symptons - lets hope they're not all in our heads :rotfl:

another thing i noticed was i've went off vodka!!!! me and oh usually wind down at night with a drink but i just couldn't face it :( maybe not a bad thing

well......AF still hasnt arrived, so i am now one day late!! wahoo :rotfl:

im keeping my fingers, toes and anything else i can find crossed that AF doesnt come - idont think i am going to do another test now i am going to wait until Monday and then maybe go to doc and see what she says!!!

:hug:

more than a month ago yeah - but didnt take the pill right - i was always forgetting it but always come on on the same time every month no matter what!!!

I don't want to be sound like a miserable cow, but I came off the pill in August 06 and I had 2 43 day cycles and my most recent 39 day cycle. It takes your body a while to become adjusted to the fact you're not feeding it hormones.

I really really do hope you get your BFP but I was just like you last year and I hate the disappointment. :hug:

no dont worry i dont think you are been nasty or anything and i do know what you are on about.

the only thing i was wondering if i could be is the fact that i have had the following:

headaches
stomach cramps
side pain
not sleeping
bad dreams
(sometimes) itcy arms

it is possibly my mind playing tricks with me, but who knows?? i am hoping for that BFP soon :hug:

Again...(god i sound like a right party pooper) I thought i had all of those symptoms on both of my 43 day cycles. I think it's because you're so used to having a regular 28 day cycle your body thinks 'ooh i must be pregnant' and then presents you with symptoms.

I had a nose bleed, sickness, cramps, weird taste in my mouth, REALLY sore nips and backache both times. Its amazing what the female body is capable of!

You might be one of the lucky ones that conceive straight after coming off the pill cus apparently it makes you extra fertile for a while once you come off!!

Good luck to all of you ladies waiting for your BFP. I get so excited reading your posts and check in often to see if there is any good news!

Baby dust to you all :hug:

Good luck hun!!! Are you testing at weekend? Ill be testing sat morn!

no i think i am going to wait to see if AF comes and if it doesnt might go to docs on Monday to find out for sure.

good luck sweedie - you deserve that BFP!!!!

let me know!! :hug:

Thanks for your kind words :hug:

I might be testing tonight, not sure yet lol, if not will def be sat and I'll let you all know :D

ooooooooooooooh how exciting.... i have got a good feeling about this one hunni!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

please let me know how you get on, i dont come on here at weekends(only when im at work!) so i will be thinking about you over the w/e!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

MissGobby said:
ooooooooooooooh how exciting.... i have got a good feeling about this one hunni!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

please let me know how you get on, i dont come on here at weekends(only when im at work!) so i will be thinking about you over the w/e!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks babe, and I'll be sending you lots and lots of lovely positive baby thoughts xxxx :hug:

thanks chick - to be honest i dont think i will get that BFP this month - the pains in my stomach and side are very few and far between - hardly had anything today - only a bit of a headache and back ache and that could be anything :( so i am not getting myself excited thinking i could be, even though AF hasnt arrived yet!!! i will just be disappointed when she does arrive!!!

but please, keep sending me baby dust lol

and good luck sweedie :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

well its Monday and still no sign at all of the witch.....

...not keeping my hopes up though, with me just coming off the pill i know it could just take longer for my AF to come...

....but keeping my fingers crossed..

.....sorry about AF glitzy sweetie :( :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back