No sign of AF yet.....

Donna79x

Reaction score
Hello everyone.... hope you all ok and confrats to all with BFP and G.L to all testing soon.

AF as not yet arrived for me yet.... symptoms of AF have disappeared.... so fingers crossed for me x I really really hope this is it for me x

Fingers crossed for you Donna!!

When are you testing ? Good luck!!!

xxx

I tested yesterday afternoon and it was BFN so i probably arent PG

Don't give up... test again tomorrow. I got BFN on Monday (af due day), then BFP today.

Good luck, hope you get a bfp! :dance:

AF came late last night - i am more upset than ever. To sum this month up.... i aint pregnant cos i am overweight!!! Thanks Doc!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Really sorry your AF came Donna..... Please don't lose hope! Docs are rude and insensitive sometimes, don't let comments get to you hun. It's easy for them to blame it on weight cause they don't have to run any further tests for you. Do you know if you ov every month? Have you tried charting? This could help you pinpoint your fertile days every month and your ovulation day

Take care :hug:

xxx

Donna79x said:
AF came late last night - i am more upset than ever. To sum this month up.... i aint pregnant cos i am overweight!!! Thanks Doc!!!

:hug: It will happen one day... i know it doesnt help saying that and every month gets more and more disapointing but it will be worth the wait :hug:

Sorry to hear that Donna. I personally dont believe weight has that much to do with it. Plenty of overweight people manage to get pg! Its always worth trying to lose some weight for health reasons anyway so it wont do any harm if you wanted to but dont get into the pattern of thinking its a weight problem. Just keep charting or using OPKs and have as much BD as poss. Good luck! Alice x

I tried for 4 years to get pregnant and struggled to loose weight because of the medication I was taking..Recently I lost 10LBs after they changed my medication and the next month I got pregnant...Co incidence maybe but if you are overwieght its worth trying to loose weight if only to increase you chances.

Take Care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back