• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Libs

What tests are you using?

I used an ebay one first thing this morning and it didn't really appear until at least 10 minutes - even then it was really light. Tesco one was the same - though came up a bit quicker.

Clearblue digi one appeared after only 1 minute and there was no mistaking that one. :D

don't give up hope yet :pray: :pray: :pray:

:hug:

when i tested last week and got a BFN i chucked it away after a minute, i didnt want the hassle and upset of looking for a faint line, got a CB digital i might use next week.

Goood luck :hug:

Libs - I've not given up hope for you yet. Like I said, my sis took 2 weeks late to get her BFP. She had 3 BFNs before her BFP finally showed up.

Plus, it's not over till ugly AF shows up!

(Good luck for Babyboo and Jenna too) Jenna nice to see you back!

I hope your just one of these people who take a while to get a bfp. Don't want af to get you :(

well she hasn't got me yet :D
but I've got another bfn :roll:

The ebay one was the one that showed up straight away, yesterday I used clearblue.

BUT

I'm a brand new auntie to Leighton James born at 3 minutes to midnight last night :D 8lb 8oz
My poor sister had irregular contractions all week and was in and out of hospital more than Pete Docherty. The baby is perfect, but my sister is quite poorly as the epidural for the casearean didn't work properly. :(

TBH if Af doesn't arrive I'm thinking of just waiting till I feel something moving before PO(another)S :rotfl:

Think my addiction is well and truely cured :roll: I hate doing them now.

tons of the stuff :oops:
creamy white - also loo every 5 minutes, exhausted (tho that might be work) v v v high cervix...just the bloody bfp I'm missing :rotfl:

Libs well ive my fingers crossed for u that ur af doesnt come, and congratulations on becoming an aunt again

:hug:

Congrats to your sister libs, I hope she's feeling better soon.

Sounds like it's definately not over for you yet. Come on bfp!!

Aaagh! All the symptoms are there!! This must be so frustrating for you! :hug: Did you say you will visit the doctor?

Congratulations on your Nephew :)

My fingers are still crossed for you hunny.

You need to do a clearblue digital!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

My fingers are still crossed for you hunny.

You need to do a clearblue digital!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry hun :hug: But I'm still certain your PG

Congraulations to your sister hun. The epidural didn't work?! Could she feel it? :shock:

Congratulations for your sister and nephew :cheer:

You have lots of symptoms and didn't you say it took you and your sister a long time to get your bfps.

Still keeping my fingers (and everything else) crossed for you, and try a tesco's test.

It only worked to just above where they were cutting so she could feel her stomach being pulled back and everything other than the cut. She couldn't tell them - was screaming in agony :(

I'm afraid AF made an appearance today. :( I was lifting barrels (empty ones) and pulled at my stomach, then got an almighty pain and started to spot red blood. It's bright red and only a bit - usually I have a few hours of brown spotting first. I'm in absolute agony and trying to ignore it as I have to go to the hospital in about half an hour :(

Oh hun I hope you've not done any dmage with lifting those barrels :hug: :hug:

Sorry she got you..........shes an evil cow isn't she?

Really sorry she got you, and after messing you around so much too! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I hope she's good to you next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back