Letter to my period

ScotchEgg

Reaction score
Hi there, I really appreciate the fact you came along with no warning at all and that I've had no pain and no grumps. And I've thanked you for that already.

But EIGHT days - why don't you just PISS OFF and let me get on with baby making?!?!?!?!

Talk about not knowing when your not wanted!!!

Do one & let scotch egg :bd:!!!! xx

Aw hope she goes soon hun.

I had the opposite this month. Normally she makes her presence known for a full five or six days but this month there were only really three days and that was it. Bet next month will be long & drawn out to make up for it.

I think it's working ladies...she's definitely making her retreat now you're all shouting at her!

On a positive note, does this mean your cycles are shorter?? Hope so... Hey this is a good idea writing a letter to period

Dear Aunt Florence,
I'd love to say that I miss you but its been 5 years now since we've seen each other so I think its best that we stay away cos we are better when we are apart. I know that you have knocked on my door maybe once or twice every now and then and left me a note (why did you leave a small note on my pants?) Anyway, I hope you are taking this in cos I dont want to see your ugly face till at least September 2011 and by then I'm sure I will have forgiven you for all the pain and suffering you have caused me over the years. My husband does not like you because when you come to visit you spend too much time with me and he would rather keep me to himself. My children do not like you because you make me all grumpy when you are around.
So, please stay away you old witch and dont you dare come and see me over the next month or that will be it over with us forever.
Tracey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back