weird period please help!!!!

tinkerbell27

Reaction score
hi i've been trying for a baby for about 3 months now, i came off the pill in december and got my first period 38 days later. i then had a jan, feb period which were 34, 32 days and now i've had what i thought was my march period, 30 days.
the thing is it was really light, very light pink and only lasted 2 days if that, then all week i've been getting brown discharge with orange mucus.
my last 3 periods were all normal, dark red and i felt like i was having a period.
i dont feel myself, i'm quite teary but also am wondering if i am reading too much into this?
has anyone got any idea?

I see from your other thread that you had a BFN. When did you have this short period? It could have been implantation, which would happen around the time you would have had your normal period. When did you last test? It may have been to early to pick up the HCG. If I was you Id test again in a few days, good luck :hug:

that musnt have been me as I am new to this, first day on forum! i havent done a test yet i was waiting to see what responses i got!
i've just had this short period, it came on 16th march and was done by the 18th. very light pink and then i carried on having brown discharge until today.
i'm not sure if its just my hormones or if i am pregnant, its all so complicated and a lot harder than i imagined!!!
i never knew how stressfull trying for a baby was, its all i can think about at the moment!

:wave: Hi and welcome

Like Loola said maybe it's too early too test yet, and to test again in a couple of days.

It is stressful ttc and one of the things people tell you is not to get stressed you can't win! :wall:

Good luck when you test again.
:hug:

Oh sorry!! Yes there is another thread by a different Tinkerbell, I didnt look properly. :wall: It could well have been implantation, this usually happens around 7 to 10 days after ovulation, which could be mistaken for your period. You could do a test to make sure. However if you dont think you are pregnant then it could be a number of other things. Were you on the pill before you started TTC? It can take a while for your body to get back to normal when you have been on the pill. TTC is very stressful indeed. And no matter what anyone says it is not possible to not think about it 24/7. But there are lots of us in the same boat as you here, with many questions that need answering. I know Ive learnt a hell of alot from the ladies on here so ask as many questions as you like :hug:

Hi,
Like the other ladies have said it may have been implantation bleed. I am kind of experiencing the same thing as you though, I came off the pill in January, had my withdrawal bleed, then 33 days later had a proper period which was heavy and 3 days long, then 36 days later had another period which was only 1-2 days long, not heavy at all and followed by a few days of brown discharge. It's all very confusing. I'm putting my situation down to my body returning to normal but that's only cause I've already taken a test and it was BFN! Otherwise I swear I'm pregnant! I would wait another 5 or so days and test :hug:

Hi Tinkerbell :wave:

I came off my pill in Dec like you and finding my cycles are messed up. I had my normal pill AF right after my pill then had a 2 day bleed on the 28th Jan. Had nothing then till the 3rd March which was only a 3 day bleed. Cycles really messed up. I have been ov'ing, but this month seems to be all over the place!

It is really frustrating and trying to calm myself down a bit as all this stress cant be doing my body any good.

Good luck ttc and :pray: for BFP for all us tc girlies! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back