Let's party girls, last day of work yipee

Bexie

Reaction score
I am so releived today is my last day of work. Yipee :cheer:

I know a load of you are also starting your leave after today, so lets party!!!!

Right we need some music, food and wine (the odd glass wouldn't hurt - anyway it's make beleive! tee hee)

Who's gonna join me?

Ooooh I'll join you. :cheer:

I started my leave a week last Monday and it was a great feeling. :D

ooh mine should be starting today so i'll join you!

If its imaginary forget the wine i'll have a double vodka and coke please :D

Have a great last day hun and party away cause from now on you can put your feet up :dance:

my last day at work is next fri, but only doing 2 shifts so its big woop for me too, now need my MA to get sorted :cheer:

Ive brought some grated cheese barms hahahaha :rotfl: I love them and great for parties hey! ;)

I'm afraid all I've got with me is apples and a bottle of water! (feeling a bit pants today - still looking forward to 5pm tho!) but I've got some good speakers attached to the comp so I can provide some loud music if ya like!! Clap along now.... :clap:
:rotfl:

I'm all alone in the office for my last day - but my Boss has just popped in to give me a hug and to say Bye - and to give me a pregnancy massage voucher as a leaving present.....so thats cool! :D

Oh that's so sweet. We had cake at coffee break. I work in the Mathematics and Physics department at my University and was snubbed by the physicists. They didn't want any cake and most didn't even say goodbye. "Does this face look bothered" :lol: More cake for us girls!!!! Academics are a different breed!

The people who I get on with and like all came to say goodbye which was nice. They said they haven't managed a collection as I only told them on Tuesday I wanted to leave today (pregnancy complications, means I'm leaving earlier than planned)

Stressed though as I have so much work to do!!!

Chok, make sure you have lots of pampering treatments before your little one arrives and enjoy the rest x

bah academics!

I brought some lemon tarts, I hope you like them, they're good! :D otherwise I have chocolate swiss roll and apple pies. Can you tell I like my sweets? :lol: fat baby for me..

I have a secret stash upstairs in my bedroom! :shhh: is this a habit of pregnant women to hid food in their little nest area?

i'm in if its make believe i was 6 pints of vodka red bull :rotfl: :rotfl: and 2 bottles of baileys i'm not an alcoholic honest :oops:

Woohoo! I've just posted about this too. I'll be in the corner drinking make believe champagne!!!

:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back