Last day at work and busy weekend!!

riotfox

Reaction score
Pointless post but thought I would let you all know it is my last day at work today. I'm going to love having time to myself in the last few weeks but I am going to miss all of my work friends. We are all going out for for some food and drinks after work so that should be nice.

As well as that it is the OH's birthday tomorrow and mine on Saturday so we have booked a hotel for the night. It is the hotel where we got married last May so it will bring back memories. Also we are doing other bits and pieces over the weekend to celebrate.

Anyway has anybody else got anything nice planned?

xx

Aww what a lovely weekend you've got planned, sounds very romantic !

Enjoy your last day at work, it can be very emotional so take plenty of tissues with you.

My plans for this weekend are giving birth hopefully! If not, we've been invited to a BBQ tomorrow weather depending though. Nothing else planned to be honest.

Have a nice day hun.

Yes that sounds lovely!

I'm going to watch the Royal Wedding tomorrow with Ella at my mums, then Ella has a first birthday party to go to in Saturday and then hubby's bro, girlfriend and our nephew are coming to stay for a few days so Ella gets to meet her cousin xx

Awww have a lovely weekend riot! And happy birthday when it comes.
I'm going to mums tomorrow for a wee tea party. The rest of the weekend will be spent supervising my mum and Krista painting the nursery :p

Pink Panther - I can't believe how generous everybody was. Got loads of presents! Going to miss them.

Jodie and Pinky - Sounds like you have good weekends planned too.

xx

How was your last day then? Did you cry?

Hope your OH enjoyed his bday today and that yours is a good one tomorrow and you get proper spoiled for your last birthday as a non-parent. Going back to your wedding hotel is lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back