Last day at work, Strangely emotional...

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Well this is weird, it's my last day at work today for a very long time..

Iam getting very mixed feelings about the whole thing, I really want to go I've had enough of it now but at the same time I feel apprehensive about what is to come and what I am going to do with myself!! I know I am having a baby and that he will keep me occupied but I don;t know it's weird, for the past 16 years I have got up everyday and gone to work and done my job and come home...

Very odd feelings today lol

Hope everyone is ok today? xxxx

oh hun

you will be fine, its a very strange feeling the first you go on maternity leave and you still dont have the baby!! but once he is here you will wonder what you was worried about and work will be way at the back of ur mind then :)

Good Luck on ur last day hun and make the most of ur time at home before riven arrives :dance: xxx

good luck on your last day at work hunni, enjoy it well you can soon boredom will set in at home believe me we all know lol x x x

Omg yes! I cried leaving work at 37 weeks, and im practically crying with boredom now!! Although I was within 3 days if im honest, worked on a holiday park for 12 years and its very hectic and now quiet..... and oh still works there along with my mum and brother so i still get to hear all the goss which is hard :( xx

Good luck Hun your probably feel a little strange at first as I did. Then I started to enjoy relaxing then boredom kicked in and I started to miss work. Now I just want the baby out lol. I'm sure your find lots to do in your time off try keeping active walks I mean. Xx

I bet I will be twiddling my fingers with boredom rage after a week off.

I was off work unwell yesterday, by the time husband came home I had cleaned our half the cupboards in the kitchen - I got bored of being ill :)

Hope you're ok, enjoy your time off. I've got another 3wks left and I'm counting down the days but I'm sure I'll be unsettled too about the changes ahead x

I understand how you feel weird hun. I finish in about 6 weeks and cut down to hardly any hours in 2 weeks. I'm already starting to feel a bit weird about going even though in some ways I can't wait to get out of there!!!

Hope your last day went ok x

Bella i think ur due the same time as me 26th May? i cant wait 2 finish but gunna try n go till a week before and just use my holidays and do 3 day weeks try and keep ye self busy otherwise u will get bord and depressed, enjoy ur time waiting for ur little bundle :) xx

Well that's that then :)

I'm done, all I have to do now is wait lol :) and maybe tidy some stuff!!

It was so cool we got a play gym for baby and a snow suit!!, and everyone was really nice when I left :)

xxx

awwww im soo jealous that youve finished work, 5 weeks left for me and i cant wait x

I'm counting down the minutes until I finsih although it feels like years away!! Roll on 11th may!!
Enjoy your time off before little un arrives xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back