Perfect last day at work

Bella2

Reaction score
Had my last day at work today and got thoroughly spoilt! Went out for a drink at lunchtime with a friend and when i got back the whole office had been decorated and they'd arranged a surprise baby shower for me! Lovely buffet, lots of cards, flowers and presents for little one. One work friend gave me a bag with presents in for me too which was lovely - mum to be bubble bath, candles, chocs and a wordsearch book to keep me occupied during maternity leave. My boss gave me a bouquet of flowers, some little prezzies for baby and a cheque for £250! Couldn't believe it :shock: It's not really suck in yet that I've left...although going back in 6 months time so I'm sure it'll fly! Anyone else finish work today? x x

Last edited:
It was my last day at work today. I've finished early due to a bit of ill health throughout pregnancy and being on my feet all day due to working in a busy retail store. I didn't get anything at all though, how mean :(
Your company sounds lovely xxx

aww that's a bit mean! I work for a small family run business and I think I'm the first one that's left to have a baby so maybe that's why they made more fuss. Enjoy your break anyway hon put your feet up and relax x x

awww another lovely first day, so exciting hun, another milestone, almost there hunny xx

:yay:

I finished today too. Got banners & balloons at my desk, lift & walls - got £100 in a card a gift bag for my wee girl & a gift bag with baby stuff, & a 2 course lunch paid for at di magios. Was well chuffed & actually quite sad to be leaving!!

:)

Well done Bella (and Littlemiss!) glad u had an enjoyable last day! Not long to go before our LO's are here xx

It sounds like both of u girls had a fab send off :good: time for a bit of relaxation now?? ;) x

ahh littlemiss sounds like you had a lovely last day :) yes definately time for some relaxation now...actually started mine today sunbathing with feet in a bowl of cold water...bliss ;-) x x

wow thats lovely to hear glad they spoilt you, it hasnt suck in for me either! enjoy it would loveto have a pmper pack like that too! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back