Less Movement - Normal?

ShadowWolf

Reaction score
For the last few days, bub hasn't felt nearly as active as she used to be, I can still feel her moving plenty and she's still easily making her target number or moves per day but she just doesn't kick and jab me as often as she used to. Most of the movements that I feel now are pushing and rolling type movememnets... and explinations?

xxxx

They're running out of room so kicks tend to turn more into wriggles, rolls etc x as long as youre feeling 10 movements a day (I think) all should be good x

they do move less mine also has a few days of being quiet then goes nuts for a few days i think it when it has growth spurts

Hmm, that's a thought, she has just had a growth spurt. I was lamenting my small bump a few weeks ago and then my tummy started itching like crazy, stretch marks have crawled right up to my belly button and I looked into the mirror yesterday and i'm fairly huge now, LOL. Stomach has stopped itching now so I presume she's settled down for a few days.... expect she'll have another one before long :D

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back