Legs in the air time!

mrs nel

Reaction score
Well I got my first flashing smiley face from the CB digital advanced today so we've just done some baby dancing and now im lying flat with my legs up in the air!

Wish me luck!
Lynne,
Xx

prop your butt up too - every bit of gravity help you can get :)

(I'd hang like a bat from the ceiling if I thought it would get me a bfp!)

Lol! Hehe Angela I can only imagine mu hubby's face if I asked him to help make that happen!
Iv got 2 pillows under my bum!
Xx

This made me laugh so much! Good luck! Don't get stuck there love! ;) xx

Thanks Vic! ov swung down now as my legs were getting tingly. Haha the things we do!

Xxx

Haha this made me laugh :)

Good luck and hope it does the trick xx

Mel am I right in saying I got your bfp this month?
Xx

I propped a pillow under my bottom this month to help and apparently an orgasm for you sucks the little swimmers right on in and helps chance of conception. So when your OH thinks he is done tell him his swimmers need a little more help on their way ; )
Xx

Thanks Ajay il def use that line tomorrow for round 2! :dance:
Xx

I propped a pillow under my bottom this month to help and apparently an orgasm for you sucks the little swimmers right on in and helps chance of conception. So when your OH thinks he is done tell him his swimmers need a little more help on their way ; )
Xx

I heard this too... True fact!! Haha x x

Things we do when ttc lol! I spent endless nights with my legs in the air. Hope you get your July or August BFP xxx

Mel am I right in saying I got your bfp this month?
Xx

I did but unfortunately I had an early loss at the weekend at 4+5 :(

Obviously just want meant to be. We've decided to start trying again straight away as long as my stupid tummy pain dies down.

Good luck hunni xx

Oh mel im so sorry. I didn't notice that anywhere or I wouldn't have asked. Really sorry hun. Hope u r ok,
Xx

No probs. I'm keeping positive our time will come very soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back