Post BDing Routines - anyone have any funny ones

Little miss pink

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :wave:

Just in a bit of light hearted mood today :D - Me and my H2B watched the "maybe baby" film last night (which i think was fab :rotfl: :hug: )
I know lots of woman do the legs in the air bit after baby dancing as a routine (do you think this works?)) and i have a friend TTC who always does some sort of relaxation technique after BDing too. And it just made me wonder what other post BDing routines are going on out there and if any one would like to share?!?!?

:hug: :hug:

Love Bex

I saw that film the other night too and it really made me laugh it reminded me when I did the legs in the air religiously although she looked much more composed and comfortable than I ever did I used to get headrush. I always have a shower after rumpy pumpy but stopped that too I was afraid I was washing away any little spermies that were trying to escape so tended to wait a good hour before hopping into the shower :D can't think of any other odd things I used to do OH Yeah I used to talk to the spermies encouraging them on their journey DH thought I'd gone bonkers but I used to chant come on spermies you can do it. :rotfl:

just the legs in the air LOL and its not all the time, just on occasions LOL

DF's mum told me she got pregnant with her son's by keeping her legs up in the air - so could work?! :pray:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I love the chanting idea :rotfl: :rotfl: Your little ones will know they came into this world with extra encouragement :D :D

The things we do eh!!!

I think when we start TTC i will have to do the legs in the air bit too. I've joked on with my OH that i think his little swimmers are swimming in the wrong direction they just want to escape! :shock: (sorry if TMI :oops: )

So we laugh that i might have to hang upside down from a brace in the ceiling to keep his little swimmers in!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I guess its memories like post BDing routines that you look back on fondly later on in life which i think is really nice :)

Love Bex

I was lying with my legs up once and hubby thought it might help if he shook my nether regions as well to assist - so i'm lyinmg on the bed with legs in the air and he is shaking my legs in the hope of rattling them down the right tube!

If it is before bedtime I try and lie on my back and fall asleep that way without moving and leave it for a couple hours before I go to the toilet in case they fall out!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

These are legendary!!!! I hope these future Bambinos know how much they were wanted and how much effort has gone into there creation!!! :D :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for sharing ladies

Sending you loads and loads of sticky Baby dust!!!!

Bex

Ok so mine's a little different as we're trying by donor, but definatly legs in the air and I also try to have an orgasm soon after the insemination (with my legs in the air...) as my Mum swears by it.

Funny - first time around all it took was getting drunk and playing twister... :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back