leg cramp

rainbow dancer

Reaction score
so i had this last week but didnt think much of it just shot outta bed as painfull++ and didnt wanna wake oh, typical that as soon as i get day off im up before i would be had i be goingto work!!!ah well on good thing im eventually feeling little one, only slightly but is lovely, oh and im 24 weeks today woop woop cant beleive how quick this pregnancy is going xxx:)

I have worked out I only get the leg cramp when I am dehydrated - even if you get an extra loo trip in the night, might be worth drinking more.

Happy 24 weeks ! not long now

I've only had cramp once. My tip is when you're stretching your legs, instead of stretching and angling your toes towards the mattress, stretch them up towards the ceiling, it immediatly stops any cramp x and drink loads x

I've been tormented by this :wall: I've read it can be caused by low potassium so when I remember I eat a banana before bed and it does work :)

Thanks ladies still have a painfull calf but is getting better mamafyi have just made a fresh banofee pie for friends visiting tomorrow does that count !!!!!!!!!!!lol xx

Banofee pie must be one of the best ways to eat bananas!! Hope it gets better for you soon. xxx

the back of my leg has been hurtin all day but i think i may have slept funny im not to sure what do you think?

soz amanda just seen your post is it still sore?? hopefully not if it continues to hurt go to the doc and get it checked out xx

I've been tormented by this :wall: I've read it can be caused by low potassium so when I remember I eat a banana before bed and it does work :)

Oooo isn't that interesting I haven't had banana bread the last 2 days and i've suffered with leg craps the last 2 nights, good job i made some more yesterday morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back