Leckershell /Snuggle and anyone with a ball pool

newmum

Reaction score
Hi :wave:
How much does your LO like their ball pool and was it worth while getting it?
We have a bit of garden and thought it would be quite a good thing to contain her in for a bit if we are outside - as well as when she is playing indoors (Figured it would take her ages to lick and bite every ball in there :roll: ) It seems you can pick them up quite cheaply. Any ideas where to get one that doesn't cost the earth?

Thanks

Huge pictures sorry... that's what we have, though I haven't blown up the main pool yet with it not quite being summery enough in my head.
Was going to this weekend but didn't get round to it so we just use the balls in the tent thing.

Better pictures of the tent thing...

DSC01218.jpg

DSC01342.jpg

We were given the tent as a hand-me-down and it came with a tunnel, but you can get similar ones in Early Learning Centre etc.
The inflatable one is Happy Safari from Mothercare and was half price so cost us £6.49.
The balls we got from Asda, £4 for one pack or 2 for £7. We're going to get some more though probably another 2 bags.

I'd suggest trying your local Asda gardening/summer section for pools and balls bargains,
also woolworths have pools and I think some on offer at the moment..
Early learning centre do them for not too expensive... in fact you could just get a plain paddling pool for about £5
and fill it with balls... this is what I would have done if I hadn't found the Mothercare offer one.

I have one too and have to say LO does enjoy it a fair bit, especially th emptying all the balls from it part but he 'swims' in there and likes to crawl over the sides coming out with more balls but then climbs back in again and repeats.....I'd say he'd get a good half an hours entertainment before moving on to something else. He'll go back to it later in the day but maybe only for a further 10-15 minutes. Certinally worth it in my opinion. We have a seperate ball pool / paddling pool so I don't have to fuss with filling/drying/emptying and what not.

hiya :wave:

We got this one from Early Learning Centre for £15 and balls were about £5 for pack (I think). Maddison likes it but dog keeps stealing her balls now :lol:

pool.jpg

Thanks everyone for the pics and links. Kind of you. I am coming over to the UK in June so am going to try and sneak some things back with me :) Last time it was a pram but we got stopped at customs :D but I don't think they can complain about 100 coloured balls :rotfl:

I thought about a normal paddling pool too Lisa but then yesterday LO went crazy climbing and pulling up on things so I guess the sides would collapse. Maybe I have to find one with higher sides.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back