am so proud of my little girl

beanie

Reaction score
I have been finding it tough at times with two children especially with Seren who has been quite challenging at times.

However the other day we were at a soft play area and Seren was watching some children play with a ball whilst playing with a little ball she had found. One child started to cry as another had taken the ball off her. Seren saw this and went over to the little girl and gave her the ball she had been playing with even though she had wanted to have it herself. I have spent so many days getting annoyed with her because she has thrown tantrums or because she has pinched Cally or drawn all over the walls with my eyeliner and yet I never seemed to really appresciate what a fab little girl she is. She is so loving to her family, loves giving us hugs and kisses especially Cally. When Cally starts to cry she gets a toy for hjer and tries to play with her. She asks Cally if she's ok, or tells me to "give her a booby". She can be a madam but then again so can I.

This is a bit of a self indulgant post sorry but I have had so much guilt over having PND and not bonding with Seren very well for the first year of her life, and that I may have ruined our relationship. But I can see now that that's not the case and am so proud of her.

aw thats so lovely babe. :hug: :hug:

Its amazing how kids can make you feel so humble sometimes.

:hug: :hug:

Aww, what a kind little girl you have- you're clearly doing a good job!! :hug:

awwww what a lovely post. She sounds like a wonderful little girl :D

Well if Seren is a lovely child...she must have a fantastic mummy... :D :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back