Someone has stolen our paddling pool

the ebay ones are too far away. I've searched through them but no way of getting them

that amazon one, with the sand and the water bit is perfect, but £30 for it (including postage) ouch.. i only spent £15 on the blue one we had... Will have to see if we can stretch that far. And we'd have to buy the sand as well!

thanks for hunting for us though everyone. hopefully we'll get one soon

the ebay ones are too far away. I've searched through them but no way of getting them

that amazon one, with the sand and the water bit is perfect, but £30 for it (including postage) ouch.. i only spent £15 on the blue one we had... Will have to see if we can stretch that far. And we'd have to buy the sand as well!

you could always try freecycle

thieving ********s!

Thats awful, robbing bast*rds!

ELC have 20% off on all outdoor toys at the minute, might be worth a look in there.

OMG... why would anyone steal from children :shock: :x

I hope you manage to replace it soon :hug:

elc have nothing, neither do tesco direct.

will check out freecycle - thanks!

thats awful that someone would do that :shock: we have exactly the same one from Argos, i managed to get it a couple of months back in the sale for £10.
i am so sorry this has happened to you & i hope you find another one, the one with the umbrella looked lovely 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back