Warm clothes for a little baby

nickilubs

Reaction score
Well its friggin freezing outside today! I like taking Ivy out for a walk everyday to get us out the house and a bit of fresh air but have decided not too today because it is so cold and windy out there. She has loads of clothes and I layer her up quite well if we do go out but She really needs something like a snowsuit or something to keep her extra toastie but everything seems too big. Does anyone know of a coat or little suit I can get her to keep her warm that will fit? I wrap her in her blanket in the pram anyways but she really needs something a bit extra now too, what would you put a small baby in to keep them warm enough outside in the winter? Its not like I can just shut us indoors all winter and I love going out for walks with her. What do the rest of you do?xx

I've seen some really cute snow suits for newborns in Tescos, they have a boutique range and I think it's one of those. Really fluffy and warm!! It sounds as though you are doing ok though - a vest and sleepsuit, warm hat, then layers of blankets in a pram should be fine!!! Emms was born in April when it was still snowing and thats what I did. :hug:

A snowsuit is definitely what you need - they have lovely ones on eBay for very cheap.

Valentine Xxx

I got Connie a snow suit in Woolworths for £10 last week. It's too big for her as got 3-6 months but doesn't matter as long as she's warm.

Try posting a wanted ad on your local freecycle.

i love all the snow suits and cozy toes but i just cant put kyran into one, he turns into a sweating mess no matter how cold. i brought him a nice thick woolly coat from next which he wore today. i was freezing but when we got in from our walk kyran was a grumpy sweaty mess even from that! i think he'd have steam coming out of his ears if i get him anything warmer!

my son always seemed too tiny for a snowsuit when it was really cold as his little legs wriggled up into the body bit! I used to put his baby sleeping bag under a coat which kept his bottom half snug. only good if you use a pram and not a buggy tho as it wont work with straps!

Thy have some lovely ones in next. i was out on friday looking everywhere for a nice snowsuit for ryan and ended up getting a lovely one in marks and spencers, its huuuuge on his but it just means he has room to grow and it keeps him even warmer and he can move a bit more

as long as you put a coat hat and blanket on with the rain covers she should be fine :D she wont get a draght then :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back