Leaking nipples!!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
I think I'm already going to have to use breast pads, my right nip is leaking LOADS!!

It actually makes me quite excited :D not in any wierd way, butmy little baby will be feeding off that soon :D

Lol I just woke OH up to tell him, and he wasn't really that bothered. Lol. But I am!!

Tmi but I squeezed a little bit, and loads came out! This is a little freaky!!

Anyone else had this at nearly 23 weeks? I had some earlier on but not this much!! It's clear by the way. Not milky at all.

Thanks for listening! X

Yup!! Lol although I still got the odd dot from when I fed Jacob now my boobs leak like crazy!

i got my boobie liquid the other day. was so amazed by it lol(even though ive had it before) , told OH and he wasnt bothered either ! yeah when i squeeze nips loads come out too x

Glad I'm not the only one haha they were a bit sticky and a little damp but never like a flow!! Lol it's quite exciting! X

i noticed mine this morning!
Squeezed and loads came out too xx

(im 16w)

lol its quite funny isnt it! mine are itching like mad today, feeling quite heavy, bloody boobs!! x

Not had that yet, but I think I'll be quite excited when it does!

I love that you woke your OH up!!!

Oh you girls, I just read your posts out to my OH, as I was laughing soo much , he wanted to know what you lot were all saying - sooo funny, you made my day! (stop squeezing your boobies girls! ha ha )

Oh you girls, I just read your posts out to my OH, as I was laughing soo much , he wanted to know what you lot were all saying - sooo funny, you made my day! (stop squeezing your boobies girls! ha ha )

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not had it yet, but something i will look forward to!

Lol jj my oh often asks what I'm laughing at and I kinda have to explain we are a bunch of mad pregnant women! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back