leaking nipples???

rach

Reaction score
perhaps too much info but ive noticed that my nipples are leaking now and again its hardly anything but its something id not had on previous pregnancy and was just wondering if anyone else had it this early in pregnancy im nearly 14 weeks xxxxxxx

Hi Rach,

Can't help you there i'm afraid, sounds odd but just lately i've been checking mine as they have doubled in size - woohoo- since I got pregnant & wondered if I would start producing but thought it would be too early but I guess it all happens at different stages for all of us.

Nicki.x :D

I noticed 2 nights ago a clear liquid from my right nipple, apparently this is colostrum???? Was told not to squeeze or they would get worse, why would I encourage them to leak now!!! lol

I know it can happen at different stages in peoples pregnancy.

Hopefully it wont cause you too much bother!

thanks girls its only a tiny bit and only now and again am just a bit concerned in case its an infection or something and not milk think if it gets any worse or more often will get my gp to check it out xxxxx

Hi rach

When I was about 19 weeks pregnant with my first I woke up one morning to find quite a large wet patch near my right breast an at first was quite puzzled until it started leeking later that day ( i figured it must leek more at night because of the presure on my breast from laying on my side).

with my second they never leeked at all until when I was breast feeding.

I know your ony 14weeks but this is the most likely explaination.

I won't be surprised if mine start leeking early on like yours too as my boobs have never grown so much in the first trimester as they have this time :lol:

well it seems thats what might be happening have noticed this morning that my nipples have gone huge and turned a lot darker and ive gone up a whole cup size in my bras also my nipples are dry and peeling which i actually had after my son was born so im assuming its just happening a bit early xxxxxxxxxxx

Mine started leaking really early too - very normal I was assured. I now leak all the bloomin time but it's a good sign of being able to breastfeed and having enough milk and that your boobs DO produce it readily.

thanks for your reply sami its nice to know im not the only one lol
thanks everyone xxxxxxxxxx

rach said:
thanks for your reply sami its nice to know im not the only one lol
thanks everyone xxxxxxxxxx

No problem mate. I think I was a little too intregued and did squeeze them every now and again to see if more came out and maybe that made them worse quicker :shock: If I push my boob or put pressure on it I leak like mad. I've woken at 5am with a soaked duvet before now :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back