leaking nipples at 5months?

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
The other night i thought i felt wetness near my nipples, so il ooked and sure enough a clear fluid was leaking from my nipples, it wasn't alot, jus like tear drops really, is this normal this early? Has anyone else experienced this yet? it is a strange feeling, lol but id better get used to it! x x x x

I've had sumthing similar, i never had it wiv my boys, but i guess every pregnancy is different.

Hiya

I too noticed this from 20weeks. It was never very much and fortunately, although I still get a bit of leakage now, its still only tiny amounts of mostly clear liquid. It's only worse if hubby tries to play. Any kind of stimulation and he gets a whole lot more than he bargained for lol! :lol:

Always reminds me of the megane advert where the dog pees up the car and the car squirts back....Well, we've had years of sleeping in the wet spot havn't we? lol!

Lauz, I've had really leaky nipples since I was 14 weeks, I thought it was really early and funnily enough it's only been the case with others that have had girls! hmmm.......

Anyway, nothing to worry about, I only really get it at night now when I've taken my bra off :lol: and as Rachael says, of course when hubby thinks it's funny to play !!

Love
Emma & Little Pip
xxx

I've had leaky nips sine week 10 or there abouts! Ususally it's just thicker colostrum but other times it does leak.

oh good, so its normal then, im having a girl too, thats funny it must be a girl thing maybe? thanks for all your replies girls x x x

Hi Girls,

Hate to put a downer on it but Im having a girl too and havent had the leakt nips yet, although I am waiting for it LOL.

They started leaking with my son around 24wks so maybe itll be the same this time.

Bring on those nipple pads to shove in my bra eh???

Oh ok, suppose it can't be the same every time !! :D

And why do they make lovely white maternity tops when you can't wear them because your breast pads stick out like a sore thumb :oops: !! So unfair, I've stuck to coloured tops :lol:

Love
Emma & Little Pip
xxx

yeah ive expirienced nipple leakage from about 14 weeks... bit of a pain. make sure you have a bra on with a bit of padding not just a regular one saves any embaressment or use a breat pad but its not worth it for the tiny amount that comes out. its after birth i think thats when they leak like crazy

playmate said:
its after birth i think thats when they leak like crazy

Yeah big style leaking then. My sister said she once got ready to go out after having her boy, put him to bed, then was about to go out the door when a baby cried on TV and her milk just leaked all over her dress !!! Yikes !!

Yeah big style leaking then. My sister said she once got ready to go out after having her boy, put him to bed, then was about to go out the door when a baby cried on TV and her milk just leaked all over her dress !!! Yikes !!

Ewwwww, :lol:

A girl I know said that when she used to get 'excited' after the birth of her girls, her nipples would squirt milk. What a party trick!!! :lol:

OMG i am not looking foward to that! I will make the most of it now why am only leaking tiny amounts! becuase before i know it i will be like a cow, lol x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back