• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leah's in hospital :( **Updated by Kim PG2**

Poor little Leah....I'm sure it must have been hard for you. I hope she is able to go home soon. :hug:

Sending loads of hugs to you both. xxx

just seen this , i ca imagine how much she hurts but after 24 hours on those anitbiotics she'll be feeling load better !

hugs all round kim xx

Awwwwww! I just saw this! Hope Leah will get better soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Poor little Leah. Thank God you got her to the hospital quickly and had her looked at. Hope she is better really, really soon. What a shock for you. Sending big hugs. Lucyx :hug: :hug:

only just seen this hope you get better soon leah, and these are for kim and leah :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Poor little Leah, and poor mum who won't forget as easily!

:hug: to you both xxxxx

Kim&Leah said:
then this was the hardest thing i ever had to do..
i had to listen and wait for nearly 2 hours while they took blood from Leah and tried to attach a cannula into her hand :cry:
it kept slipping out so they had to keep trying again.. and it took 2 nurses to hold her down still :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
she was screaming so much and there was nothing i could do :( i was in tears cos all i wanted to do was cuddle her and tell her it would all be over soon :(
so she was left with bruises on both feet and both hands where they had been sticking needles in her :( and they finally got the cannula into her hand and its all bandaged up to stop her knocking it out :cry:

they gave her back to me at 3am and her eyes were so so red and raw from screaming so much :( and she fell asleep in my arms until 6am this morning.
it was heartbreaking.. there was nothing i could do and she was screaming :cry:

she looks so little and vulnerable with her hand all wired up :cry:

The hardest thing I had to do was watch them take blood from Tia and do her lumber puncture... I had to walk out after they tried for the second time... it was awful and I could still hear her cries...in a way I am glad they wouldn't let me in to hold Serena when the took her bloods when she was in SCBU because her little hands were black and blue for weeks after...I know exactly what you are going through Kim and its the worst thing ever...you'd go through labour a 1000x if you could spare your LO all this... chin up hun... your doing really well for being so strong for Leah... and once they are on IV antibiotics they really get well quick

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:wave: :wave:
were home now.
doctor came to see us this morning and said the mastitis has gone down loads (i cant see it personally, i still think its huge and red raw and cant tell its gone down), but doctor said its getting better.

so a nurse came and gave her the last IV dripand took the cannula out. leah was realy brave and didnt even flinch when they took it out :D

and we got sent home.. but have to go back up at 5pm to pick up some antibiotic drops so she can carry on with them for a week, and we have to go back next week.
thank god shes ok, and thank god i took her vest off the other night!!

you'd go through labour a 1000x if you could spare your LO all this

i agree... i wanted to kill the nurses!! :evil: :evil: :evil: even though i know it was for the best
god it was horrible :(
but at least were home and hopefully these antibiotics will carry on working :)

Only just seen this.

You poor thing you must have been so worried! Im so glad Leah is ok! Hope that anitbiotics carry on working and that she is better very soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back