• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leah's in hospital :( **Updated by Kim PG2**

happy-chick

Reaction score
I had a message from Kim in the night saying that they had been at A&E all night as they had found a lump the size of a plum under Leah's nipple, it turns out to be mastitus the poor little thing & they are keeping her in for 48hrs. Kim said it was heartbreaking, took them 2hrs to get blood and put her on a drip :(

Can we all send our love to Kim & Leah, hope Leah is home and well really soon.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh no, poor little Leah :( I'll be thinking of Kim and Leah, sending lots of love to them and lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

omg :cry: :cry: :cry: poor Leah!! Kim I hope shes well soon hunni and will speak soon. Poor leah. :hug: :hug: :hug:

:( poor leah n kimmi.. and the rest of your family.. on such a day as yesterday :( sending massive hugs to you all :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear about this hunni, hugs to you all :hug: Hope she gets better soon xxx

Sorry to hear this :( I hope she is better soon :hug:

awww no!! get well soon Leah.xxx i hope you are ok kim?

poor leah,i cant believe it took them 4 hours before they looked at her, poor little mite, hope you are home soon :(

Aww poor little Leah hope shes home and beter soon! Hugs to you both! :hug: :hug:

god Kim...I hope you're both alright xx :cry:

sending lots of love and hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh how horrible!

Get well soon Leah.

K.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members