• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last month of TTC

BabyLover

Reaction score
Hey Everyone

AF is due tomorrow/saturday and haven't had any symptoms as of yet, I usually get them by now. I have had slight cramps (light) and my o/h noticed my nipple section are really brown then usual, so maybe a sign lol?

Anyway I am saying that if I do not get a BFP this month then I am going to stop TTC, as after a long 4 years of trying it is getting emotionally and mentalling draining for the both of us....I will still come on here, so don't worry lol I say taking a break from preparing or having sex around ovulation, we are just going to forget about and have sex whenever as it's getting to the point we are trying so hard and getting no where!

I would like to congratulate Louise on getting her BFP! And wish everyone else who are TTC all the luck in the world!

Donna xx

:hug::hug:your so lovely
and really hope it works out for you i didnt work out ovulation, cm etc with my other 2 and it just happened so got everything crossed that being more laid back about it will works for you :dance:
please keep in touch xxx

Thanks Hunni

I will keep in touch with you! You have been great over the last couple of months, as well as the others

Donna xx

:hug:I'm sorry that you feel so disheartened...hopefully it will happen when you stop thinking about it!! :)

Good luck

xx

Good luck this month, mother nature has a way of suprising us sometimes :)

Good luck hun :) Hope this month is your month as I know how disheartening TTC is , Best of luck to you x

Good luck for this month and if its not your month I really hope that it just happens for you soon.

Good luck hon, both times I fell pregnant were months I wasn't counting days etc and I'm a big fan of trying to relax and letting it happen naturally.

Got everything crossed that this is ur month xxxx

I really hope it happens for you this month.

Fingers crossed for the weekend xx

Fingers crossed this month is your last ;) :dust:

Glad you're not leaving us hun :hug:

It'll be good to do the whole NTNP thing as well :)

good luck for this month :dust::dust::dust:
it does happen for a lot of people as soon as the stop thinking about it so you never know xx

Thank you everyone...

All your comments are very appreciated, it may happen you never know lol

Donna x

good luck donna. really wish you all the best and can't wait to hear that you have got your bfp. xx

Well no AF as of yet, only had slight cramps on and off, which is unusual for me and no other symptoms, no AF symptoms....I think it's my mind playing tricks, as it's never my luck and plus I have had 2 BFN's this week...

Due to test tomorrow, but if AF don't come I will hold out until Sunday/Monday as need to go and get a test...I really do hope it's my month, but like I said before I have been TTC over 4 years, so I never get my hopes up lol

Thanks for all your support

Donna xx

Last edited:
Good luck this month Donna! Really hope this is it for you both!!!

I can imagine it must be really draining for the amount of time you've been actively trying, maybe a break is just what you both need. Keep us updated, hope the witch stays away and loads and loads of:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back