• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

here.....3 months early

...if you say so Samsgirl... :whistle:

I'm going to the gym on Monday too :good:

Stop laughing, i'm being serious! :oooo:

I'm going to get myself a membership and go every single blessed day! I have a few weeks and i keep losing my breath and it's not good.

Everyone should make sure their kids play a sport right through school! It the only thing i'd change about my childhood in hindsight.

yeah louise...lets be pf gym buddies......i need to get going...i am so overweight and i would not be healthy pregnant and i dont want that...

plus labour is hard enough so i dont want to be a beached whale or get diabetes during pregnancy cos im a heffalump....lol........

yeah louise...lets be pf gym buddies......i need to get going...i am so overweight and i would not be healthy pregnant and i dont want that...

I don't get it. One minute you are too old to wait and the next you are too fat so you have to wait ;)

I get what you mean though. I'm really crapping myself that i'm going to be so overweight and unfit when i get pregnant that i'll have no choice but to sit down even more and by the time baby comes i'll be even fatter and even more unfit :shock:

I'm so scared that i'll go into labour and as soon as a lie down be like "ok, i'm done. Get me the epidural and pull the baby out while i take a nap"

I was watching a video on YouTube and they were saying to start with muscle building and core muscles with pilates and swimming because that will give your metabolism a kick start and give you the stamina to do cardio long enough for it to actually impact.

They kept on talking about eating "clean foods" so things in their natural form rather than processed too.

ok..i admit...my mind is puddled....i broke down in tears yesterday because i am just fed up of everything at the moment.

i just dont know what to do for the best...all i know is i do need to lose a bit of weight so that i can cope with pregnancy a bit better and it will also mean that i can stil wear my amazing dress on the big day if i leave it a couple of months...but i am also worried about my age, but at the end of the day whats another 2 months...oh who knows :(

i'm not in a good place at the moment....xx

aw hunny :( it must be a hard decision to make and being on here doesn't help coz everyone is trying and its so nice to be a part of it.

on the other hand, as its only two months away you could take that time to focus on yourself, get yourself ready for your big day and then start. you have a few weeks before your next ov right? so speak to OH and have a good think about it, try not to let it get you down xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back