Ttc#2

Claire85

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Am basically on here to find TTC buddies, have been TTC now since end of march, and tbh its getting kind of frustrating waiting every month to just be greeted with AF :(

Be really great to chat with others who are TTC, just so i don't feel like im alone on this!!

Baby Dust to all :)

Claire
x x

Hi claire. I'm the same as you, been ttc since march and yes it us starting to get really frustrating. Are u using anything? Opk's, temps?

Hi Toni, thanks for the reply, great to know someones in the same boat as me :D

We haven't really been using anything, im beginning to think we should though. Although at the same time im thinking, well maybe we should just try not to focus on it too much and it'll just happen when were not thinking about it, but easier said then done im afraid :(

How about you?

x x

I think that's a good approach claire. I've been doing both and done my own head in as I've found out from temps that I'm not ovulating :(

How long are your cycles? X

Well...i had an implant removed in march, while i was on the implant my cycle was about every 31 days, but it seemed to last for ages. I got the implant removed and i didnt have a period for like 6 weeks, since then my cycle seems to be alot shorter, about 28 days, so im hoping its gettin into a more regular thing, it seems to have sorted itself out, but as of yet no BFP.

Im so tempted to test, but just so afraid of that let down feeling again.

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back