Last consultant appt

Piglet10

Reaction score
well.... babys still breech surprise surprise....

but first of all my consultant was late so she seen half and another doc seen half....

the doc scanning me was a wan*er!!!

when i told him about the pain im in under my boob he said "well it would be sore, its a head"

BUT the worst of it is , the MW i was talking to first told me NOT to go for ECV that shes seen wayyy too many complications with them...

Then when i went to see doc, he wouldnt book my caeserean for any earlier than 11th feb... i was RAGING i was told 2nd. He then booked me for ECV when i said no but he did say i could cancel it before monday. when i told him dad was going for quadruple bypass on the 12th he didnt care and said he would not book my section any earlier as baby would be premature and be in neonatal(at 39 weeks!!) ... he then told me if ECV went wrong i could have emergency section on monday but the baby would be fine?!?! contradicting or what!?!

I told him id googled ecv's and he scolded me and said if i have questions i should ask the docs as they know all the facts... i was fuming at this point and said "well thats easy for you to say but every doc in this place tells you different stuff so how do i know you have half a clue what your on about?!?!"

anyways as it turns out hes the head of gynae and maternity .... when i got home i rang maternity and said my treatment has been a disgrace, that it was not my fault consultant was late and i was not given the opportunity to wait and am not happy with the appt and i want her to ring me back, i explained my situation. Secretary rang me back and said the earliest she can do section now is Monday 8th as she cant do it any earlier or theyll be rows and he wont allow it?!?!?

FUMING!!!...........

Rant over....

actually no its not.,.. this means im not even gonna be out of hospital before my dad goes to england for his op!?!?!? :( x

over now!! xx

Well that is certainly not the outcome you wanted or expected. That is terrible. I'm so sorry hun :hug: xx

thats terrible they induced my sil like a week and a half early just coz she was uncormfortable!! nothing else just uncomfy!!! thats a disgrace i know inducing still isnt same as a section but still its still taking the baby out!! i would be well annoyed!!

:( That's just awful hun :hug:

Can your GP not try on your behalf?

thanks girls, its the ERNE in enniskillen. i tried my gp, he maintained that with a proper scan they would know how well developed bubs is so should know whether s/he can come out anyway and thats from 37 weeks. he saw no reason as to why i couldnt have had section anytime from 37 weeks. apart from that theres nothing i can do... my whole family has high blood pressure EXCEPT ME lol he said even if i had that he could say baby needs to b sectioned due to stresssss ... p.s. im not wishing high blood pressure on myself ;)

he didnt think i was very polite or anything ha!!! ive ate the arse off the woman anyway and said my care from start to finish has been appalling esp for a first pregnancy and esp for someone whos had second trimester miscarriage.... shes getting back to me today .... apparently they do elecetive sections mondays and thursdays so i might cry for her to take me in next thursday instead :D well see xxxx

Sorry your appointment didnt go as well as you wanted it too!

i cried hahaha!! woman got bak to me ... she said that she actually cant bring me in any earlier than thurs 11th as they r fully booked unless its emergency.. BUT shes going to squeeze me in on monday 8th!! so my dates r finalised!! babies coming in 10 days!! :D xxx

:yay: Glad to hear theres a definite date for your LO coming Lisa, but hospitals would put your head away wouldn't they? :shakehead: I'm so excited for you!xxx

ur right they would!! congrats on your LO mrs!! :D hows odhran for you?? xxx

:yay: for a date Lisa, still plenty of time for bubs to make an even earlier appearance though :D

:yay: bloomin hospitals very happy you have another date now and its a date your happy with :D

im not entirely happy with it as ill only be coming out of hosp and my dad will be already away for his but i can cope cos i know hell have a few days to see the baby b4 he goes... i freak when he goes for ops cos to date every time hes been on an operating table they lose him and i just keep thinking sometime they wont be able to save him so i literally would have shit myself if he didnt see his grandchild before he went even tho im sure hell be fine lol!!!

but its a date so woohoo.... i asked my mum to get me the clary sage just to see if baby wanted to come early ;) but apparently i cant use it in the house when dads in it cos its v strong and as dad is taking it reallllly easy before his op hes always here!!! maybe its a hint i should move to my own house haha!! xxx

:lol:

what date is your dad going in when you have a c-section you have to stay in for a day (star day) then 3 more days after that to see if your going alright - i had a c section with issabelle and it was horrible - cant they induce you naturally?? i had zander naturally after i had issabelle and it was the best experience!! it was pain free with issabelle but the pain the next morning having been cut through and no pain killers in your system the next day isnt nice- but i didnt get good afteracare so i think you shall be ok - really hard to move too as none of your stomach muscles are working as they have been cut through so you have4 to pull yourself up with a rope at the end of your bed . . . tricky business lol!! i hope you get good aftercare . . . . mine in the hosp i had was bad but i think i wasnt strong enough to shout at anyone or be firm when i had my first - i would do now haha!! make sure your firm and you dont let them get away with i will be back in a min (baby is hungry and i couldnt get up) . . . baby was still crying 3 hours later!! and then they told me off for not feeding her!!! and i couldnt move - stupid people i would shout my ass off now lol staff . . . cant get them these days!! lol x x x x

omsl i defo dont take shit so im hoping i be fine.... ive got LOADS of fam too so ive them on strict orders to b there loads lol.... i cant have baby naturally as is breech... the only thing bout having a section first is ive nothing to compare it too lol which is good so if i can have VBAC next time itll b gr8... but i dont have a choice in the matter so tuff lol... a girl i know set her alarm in the morn in hosp and screamed for pain relief before she needed it and she said it worked gr8 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back