Last consultant appt

yer i would get as much pain relief as you can :) its alright after about an hour whehn it has sunk in :good: i would be very firm best to be and good to know you will be :good: i didnt have a choice with mine either i tried a birth but she got stuck as she was too big and had to have an emergency x x x x x

Last edited:
yeah they say an emergency c section is totally different to a planned one so fingers crossed!! :D xxx

yes i have fingers crossed for you hun - i think i was just unlucky as i got an infection afterwards as well but thats coz i had placenta left in me so i know your experience will be totally diferent x x x x

Glad you managed to get the date moved forward Lisa, good luck, i bet your getting excited now x

oh god evie i dont wanna hear any horror stories thank you hahaha!!! lol fingers crossed is right... its shocking you have to put your life in the hands of people and places that have proved so often that they CAN be totally incompetent :l lol

yeah katie i cant wait now... this pain under my breast bone is really starting to hurt :( xx

oh no i didnt mean it to be a horror story!!!! i have had prob removing my placenta both times round they said its very rare i was just trying to re ashure you i feel terrible now!!!!!! :hug: if it helps everyone else around me that has had a c section has had absoloutally no problem and they said it was great x x x x x x x x

too late evie... now i know somethings gonna go wrong and im probly gonna die or summit!??! and its all ur fault for jinxing me!!!!! pmsl!!!!! jk!!! :D xxxx

It's the sick Irish sense of humour Evie :rofl:

lol most of my fam is from irland lol but i dont have that sence of humor lol!!!

Glad you've got a final date now :) How exciting, must be really cool knowing exactly when baby will be here xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back