Ladies who have had early miscarriages

kirstymichelle

Reaction score
How long after the miscarriage did your HPT turn negative??

Thank you x x x

My first m/c was confirmed as complete with a scan so I didn't have to take a test (well they didn't tell me to and I didn't - I was 8w)

My 2nd was at 5w and I had a negative 2 weeks after, same with my 3rd which occured at 6w.

xxxxxxxxxx

My first I had a negative test 1 week and 5 days after and ovulated a few days later I was 8 weeks.

My second I had a negative test with in the same time frame and Ovulated exactly 2 weeks after the MC. I Mc @ 10 weeks.

I was not told to take the tests I just did them because I was interested to see.

Thanks Liz.

I was 6 weeks and exactly 1 week ago my levels were 200 , still got a good positive an a test today and feel a little unwell. I just want to feel normal agian . x

I had a scan 3 days after I started bleeding and by that time it was complete but they advised me to repeat a test a week later just to check there was no ectopic and when I did it came back negative x

Hey hun, mine were still showing positive 3 weeks after my mc and I didn't test again for another few weeks after that and they were then negative. I had a mmc at 8w xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I had an early mc between 5-6 weeks and my hpt returned to negative after only about 4-5 days.

Mine never went negative until after my dnc op 11 weeks after mc'ing at 12 weeks. It is possible there is some retained tissue remaining. My hcg was still at 27 when checked just before the op. it worth while trying to get a scan done to check urself out :hugs: xxx

Hey honey I was almost 7 weeks pregnant and my hcg levels took 2 weeks to down under 5.

Thanks Liz.

I was 6 weeks and exactly 1 week ago my levels were 200 , still got a good positive an a test today and feel a little unwell. I just want to feel normal agian . x

It really sucks the symptoms stick around for a while. It will dies down soon enough.

I was 12 weeks and it took 3 weeks to get a negative test :hug:

I was 8wks and took 4wks after d&c to get a negative test. It really sucks waiting to go back to normal. I did not get my first proper period until 8wks after d&c.

It took 2 weeks to get a neg after a 11 plus 5 week preg , but had D&C after tho so maybee that helped speed things up. I can see why you want to test, I was TTC straight away, so wanted the reassurance that any test I used later in the month was a real positive and not left over from mc

Good luck when your ready hun x

I tested 2 weeks after mc and got negative result xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back