Investigation into Miscarriage.. UPDATE

fynemum

Reaction score
Update.... signing ended on 5th September...... so...............
:clap: A huge thank you to ALL who took the time to sign :clap:

We managed to collect 560 signatures on this matter, I hope this is enough to at least make an impression.... although a change in the law was the aim..... :roll:
My Thanks again ladies x x x yvonne

Please sign this, If you agree.....

There is a petition to change the 3 miscarriage rule... In the UK it is generally only after 3 miscarriages in a row before they NHS will investigate.....WHY should people have to suffer loss after loss before getting answers? ? ?

Here is the link ladies...please pass it on.. Thank you.. Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Miscarriage/

We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to "allow investigations to be carried out on women who have experienced more than one miscarriage, and not allow them to suffer the trauma of losing 3 babies before the NHS will help them.". More details

Submitted by Caroline Williams-Racz – Deadline to sign up by: 05 September 2007 – Signatures :roll:

i fully support that hun we need to get answers before because there are so many women out there like ourselves who have suffered more than 1 m/c so my full support is there and will sign :hug:

Signed it too,as after having 2 healthy babie's and then gone on to have 2 m/c in a row maybe if i was tested after the 1st there may have been a problem that could of been solved and prevented my 2nd m/c i fully support it thanks for the link :)

:hug: Thank you Tracey and Michelle.....I totally agree...many woman find out they have very treatable ailments that have caused their MC..... and after losing 3 times, had treatment and went on to have healthy pregnancies and babies... It is the heart ache, time and if we are cold about it too Money that costs, should be enough after one MC to make that law change :x
Sorry ranting now.... but you girls know... ones bad luck and sad, two is tragic, three or more is unthinkable hurt.......so lets help end this now.... :clap:

Thanks again... keep signing ladies... tell your families, friends etc.. :hug: Yvonne xx

I have singed and 12 of my family members who have had M/C are going to sign too.

Hi i will sign it if i can, but i dont live in Britian any more so does that exclude me???? You must be a British citizen or resident to sign the petition. tho i have my British passport so i think ill sign it anyway

Edit:::: signed it and my name is there so its fine

:hug: Than ks ladies.. well done Puppy love too.... I have told ALL my family to sign too..... so here's hoping by September they HAVE to listen to all our voices....
Keep up the good work ladies.....Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

hi i have signed also. after 1 miscarriage i cant imagine how it wud feel to go through any more and not be told why. will pass on to another pregnancy forum i visit also.

xxxxx

Will pass on to all family and friends. xxx

Just read the original post properly and I agree more than one miscarriage should be investigated.

:hug: Thank you ladies..... I hope we can keep this link alive until September too... that when the law will be looked at..... and we will unfortunately have new mothers who have lost affected too... they may want to sign..
:hug: thank you very much for passing on too, Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Hi

I totally agree with this i think its sick they dont do much about this issue
Katrinaxx

So glad I found this before the deadline!

Absolutely have signed. After 2 m/c in 6 months I still find it incredible that they will not offer me any investigations whatsoever

Its a joke so thanks for the petition

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back