Positive pregnancy tests?

HelenJ

Reaction score
Hello fellow ladies,

24 days ago I had my erpc (miscarriage) (and I thi I might be pregnant already but besides from that), my doctor said I should not bother to test with hcg tests because they would be negative very soon. I still have my 10ml/iu hcg pregnancy test and they are still positve until now :wall2:

My question is: are there any of you who kept testing and have had a negative test and after that positives again? Or are there ladies wh get pregnant straig away and will always test positive in between the mc and the next pregnancy. I am very inscure about this.

Thank you so much in advance xx

Not quite sure helen I think it would be better if u asked for bloods to be done and maybe do a digi best of luck xx

I had Neg HPTs 14 days after my natural MC then just before my first period I got a few slight +hpt same strength as the ones you are using. Then I got my AF. I never had that problem after that one cycle.

Not quite sure helen I think it would be better if u asked for bloods to be done and maybe do a digi best of luck xx

They don't do the blood tests here unless you have a medical reason for it or want to pay for ityrself ( I live in the netherlands) so that is no option for me. I guess I should just wait and see but because itcan take (much) longer for af to arrive I am annoyed and don't know when I should test with a 'regular' one (not the early ones) :(

I had Neg HPTs 14 days after my natural MC then just before my first period I got a few slight +hpt same strength as the ones you are using. Then I got my AF. I never had that problem after that one cycle.

I guess it can go up and down with results if the body is not fully adjusted unfortunately. The tests have been getting lghter and lighter I must admit so hopefully they will be darker again soon (which then means it will be a bfp) or otherwise I hope the next cycle to be 'normal' .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back