labour signs

claireo

Reaction score
since this is my first baby ive no idea what to expect, im pretty sure i know the signs and i know u can go into labour before your waters break but i was just wondering if you always have a show first or can labour start without that?

ment to ask mw but i kept forgetting

oo good question, I will be watching for answers :D

I can only just remember with DD but I had the plug start to come away about a week before then the bloody show while in labour. I was sunbathing when I started having period pain type cramps but my mum said I wasn't in labour as it wasn't very painfull! Well 6 hours later I had had my daughter! They had to break my waters so I don't know what that's like I'm affraid! The only other thing i had but not sure if it's just me but I didn't fill right the night before! I didn't feel happy and didn't wanna see anyone just wanted to curl up on the sofa which wasn't like me at all!!
Goodluck with your labour and birth x x

i dont feel right today. past 2 days ive had a really dodgey tummy and today ive felt sick all day. every so often gettin mild period like pains and occasional lower back pain. just dont feel myself. ive had no sign of a show or any plug breaking away though which is why im wondering. but definately dont feel right today :( i hope im not getting sick, couldnt think of a worse time

Sounds like your babys preparing to come :) good luck. i think you can loose the plug at any time but i dont think you always do loose the plug x

Good luck, hope this is it for you, get as much rest as you can ready XX

I didn't have my show until just before she popped out!! And it was the Grossest thing I ever saw !! Sorry for TMI but the MW had her hand up there and pulled it out looking horrified and it was covered in bloody snot. Looked like something of a horror film. Thank god it didn't come before or else I'd have panicked.

My labour started with really strong B.Hicks which rapidly became regular and painful, like the worst period pain I'd ever had. when they got to 90 seconds apart, i finally admitted I was in labour and called the hubby home from work.

That was my 2nd tho, my 1st was induced so I don't know what it would have been like the 1st time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back