Early labour signs

I think it's the mucous plug.
I'm curious as to what it looks like. I think I'd panic n shout down the hallway " muuuuuum, my foof has sneezed"

I'm curious as to what it looks like. I think I'd panic n shout down the hallway " muuuuuum, my foof has sneezed"

If u google it and look at images there's pictures of ppls plug-gross but if ya wanna know lol xx

Lol Ppl post pics of their plugs?!?!? This I gotta see this so I know what to look out for

If it's literally looks like snot in a tissue I've had that all the way through both pregnancies but had bigger blobs today so hopefully it's all making it's way out with these period cramps every night. No blood in it though, I would def know then.

:|

I don't like it. Dont like it one bit!!!! Lol looks weird

from my foof. i showed phil. he was well impressed hahahhaha x

I can imagine the look on marks face Looooooooool
Will b priceless lol

the look on his face though i thought he would NEVER come near me again! hahahahhahahhaha god he looked disgusted and it just kept coming. it was like clear jelly thts started to go runny again lol x

:rofl: this has had me giggling, lealea, pinkpunch & squeakz - you crack me up girls :rofl:

haha i must have looked like a rite tit tried putting a big apple in my mouth for babys head kinda thing to see what pain was like.... stil not prepared haha.
Is it true u can loose a lil bit of ur plug and it can grow back or something like that?

im sorry smeone tried to put an apple up their foof to see what labour felt like??? x

ahhhhhhhhh omg thats disgusting! mine was just like see through snot!!!!!!!!!!!! x

haha i must have looked like a rite tit tried putting a big apple in my mouth for babys head kinda thing to see what pain was like.... stil not prepared haha.
Is it true u can loose a lil bit of ur plug and it can grow back or something like that?

Well my pregnancy app says baby is the size of a watermelon- try putting that in your mouth lol!

Yep, and it doesn't always have blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back