When Labour is Close

jennyr1985

Reaction score
Ok Girls!!

Ive been searching the internet, and all I want to know is some signs that you might get if labour is close. Not the usual waters breaking, or the show etc. but other signs that labour may be near.
I read that if you get an increase in discharge (sorry!) it means your cervix is softening. Is this true?

I thought it may be interesting for those who have had babies before to share their experiences, because I do not know what to expect at all! :? and Im sure others would appreciate it too.

Thankyou! :D :D

xxx

I have had an increase in discharge the last few days, was gonna ask the midwife about it but I am sure if I remember from the last two that its pretty normal for this stage. Would be nice to think I might be near though!!

Thanks, Ive had more discharge since the weekend :oops: and I thought it may mean something. Im convinced Bean's going to be early, but don't quote me on that when Im still here at 42 weeks!!!Lol :lol:

xxx

LOL Jenny we'll probably both be induced after all these problems!!! Glad you are well.

Look at our tickers, they are big babies now.

I sorted out the cot yesterday evening with OH and its now in our room ready (not the bedclothes obviously) It is getting exciting and i cant wait for her to arrive. Sorry just excited.

Don't worry!!You are allowed to be excited!lol! Edd is going to put the crib up at the weekend, and im sure I will be just as excited as you about it too!

Hope you are ok

xxx

we are like a couple of kids waiting for christmas!!

Everything is just about ready now so it's just a case of waiting. I am feeling very low and starting to get uncomfortable when I do a lot of walking etc so I guess everything is heading in the right direction.

My next door neighbour had her baby on tuesday and I want mine now!!

I had an increase but don't use me as an example else you might worry yourself! I think it does steadily icrease as you get further along with the pregnancy anyway hun x

we are like a couple of kids waiting for christmas!!
lol, me too!!!

i hope i don't have to wait until x-mas though :shock: that would give me the same gestational period asyour average elephant or thereabouts! (and my baby would probably also be the size of a baby elephant by then!!!)

Thankyou! As long as I know it's normal, then I wont panic!lol!

Everyone is really excited!!!yay! I know im not as close as some people are, but I can't wait! :D :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back