Kind gestures :-)

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Today coming home i couldnt find my return ticket as i got on the bus
The bus driver said "ok sit down look for it and show me it when you have found it"

Well i searched but couldnt find it :( i was thinking of damn it im going to have to pay for it again :x

As the bus pulled up into my stop i went to pay the bus driver said its ok that gentelman paid :eek: :eek: :eek:

As i was franticly looking the man sitting opporsite must have seen my distress and as he got of the bus paid for me
I had no idea i didnt see him do it i would have loved the chance to say thank you :hug: :hug: :hug:

On the way to the bluewater meet i got on the bus and parked the pushchair in the space and turned to pay but about 10 people desended on the bus. so when we pulled into Bluewater as i was about to get of i handed over the money
the bus driver said "Nah keep your money have a freebie on me" :D :hug: lovely man
So not all bus drivers are horrible :D

Just 2 kind gestures there are so many more there are some really nice people out there :D
id like the think i return this kindness to others!!!!

What act of kindness have you recieved ???????????

aww that's so lovely! Isn't it nice when people do things like that :D

I was suprised how many people offered to help me with the buggy when I was on the underground at the London meet :D

I've given people money before to help them pay for things if they haven't got enough or something. It was the day before mother's day and a young kid was trying to buy a me to you bear (a mummy one) and he was about £2 or so out. I gave him the money he needed :)

I think my new years resolution will be to help out other people in that sort of way

Awww,that's so lovely :D
My OH's dad's a bus driver,he always lets me and OH's friends on for free :lol: which is good as it costs you £12 to get you anywhere round here
I like doing things like holding doors open for people...makes me feel human or something...
My OH suprised me a while back, we were out buying things for, i think it was Wills' birthday..these two old ladies had bag fulls of shopping including those huge great fuck off boxes of Persil... and OH carried them all off the bus and walked them to their car and all :lol: they totally loved him "eeeee what a nice young man" :lol:

Sarah, your story about the man on the bus paying for you really made me smile :D Thats so sweet.

Ive not really had anything like that that i can recall recently, but someone did help lift my pushchair off the bus the other week which i thought was nice as there were loads of people waiting to get on and the only one who helped me was a hoodie wearing teenager that most people would look down on. All the posh office types didnt lift a finger even though i was struggling. Think i shall try and do some kind things for people now. I feel all optomistic :lol: I do sometimes try and help, but i find if you try and do something for someone and they dont say thank you or make you feel like you wasted your time, it puts me off doing it again :?

Aww that's lovely, wish the bus drivers round here were like that!

We got given a crib from one of OH's colleagues who didn't want anything for it, they told us just to pass it on when we were finished with it. My upstairs neighbour is pregnant and we asked if she wanted it and she gratefully accepted, she kept offering us money and of course we kept telling her no. Yesterday evening she came down with a big box of chocolates and a bottle of wine to say thank you which was so lovely and just what I needed after a hard day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back