bus drivers

abbiesmummy

Reaction score
Thought I would have a moan.... I often catch public transport and I am finding it increasingly stressfull. I have ran 3 times in the last week to catch the bus and once getting to the doors, the driver just drives off. I must look ridiculous 6 months pregnant running down the street with a pushchair. :oops:

On Tuesday I missed the bus again - after running again and the second had lots of pushchairs on it already so couldn't get on that one. Ended up walking home. :( The last straw was Wednesday when a bus driver had a go at me for giving him a note instead of change. Yet, I had used my change to catch the first bus. Its all money isn't it? I appreciate that buses have pushchair access now but I really don't think they realise how stressful it is when you are pregnant with a toddler and pushchair!

Anyone else have an experience like this?

not bad experience yet cos i cba 2 get on busses i'd rather walk or go in my sisters car
haha
BUT
the buses round here only ceept the right amout of money and no change is given the bus driver dont touch the money it goes in a machine n they cant get it out
so the 1st time i did go on a bus n the bus driver told me i was lik oh...
n then this moody oap man turned around and sed we have been doin it for 12 months...

well exxxcuse me for just moving here from kent ahahah

i dont use buses.

but they are awul i agree. one hit a roundabout near my flat the other week, and hit 2 lamposts and a tree. luckily it was empty :roll:

Becks&Riley said:
the buses round here only ceept the right amout of money and no change is given the bus driver dont touch the money it goes in a machine n they cant get it out

its the same here

my dads a bus driver and its the people who catch the buses who are just as annoying! mainly oap's lol

but i do agree, some bus drivers see you coming and speed off! knob heads

i stupidly didnt learn to drive before havin Jam so im havin to lug him on the bus which pisses me off lol

the ignorance of some ppl is unbelievable, iv actually had to say 'excuse me iv got a buggy so ul have to get out of the buggy space!!!' to some egit!!!! :roll: :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back