funny things kids say!!

louise280981

Reaction score
last night asked my little boy what he wants to be when he grows up after some silence was waiting for the normal fireman, football player, policeman!! No a ELF :rofl:
he said " i can be an Elf cant i" i didnt wanna shatter his dreams so told him to asking nanny today she would know!!
Wish i had written down all the funny things they say when they are younger as you forget some of them

Last edited:
Awww my DSD wanted to be a checkout girl at Asda a few years ago ;), and listening to her explain to DH what the baby was like inside of my tummy I just wish I had that taped :rofl:

lol they are so funny but sometimes very embarrassing. i do work for the blind and its a charity thats close to my heart. my son saw a lady wearing the big black glasses that some of them wear and really loud he said "why is that lady wearing 3D glasses" i wanted the ground to swallow me up :oops:
havnt had the question how or where do babies come from yet that could be fun

:rofl:

the thing that has stuck out most in my head was when I was pregnant with Katie. Joe was under 2 and very puzzled by my growing tummy but knew there was a baby inside :) I went for one of my many antenatal check ups and Joe asked a man in a PACKED waiting room was he having a baby too :rofl: :oops: He said he was :lol:

Awww, :rofl:
DSD likened our baby to a chickens egg, but she wasn't sure what happened to the shell but it probably passed out in my food :rofl:

My daughter who's 10 panicked abit and thought I'd ate her brother and thats why he was in my tummy :rofl:

:rofl:

Well this isn't really what my nephew says, its the noises he makes and what he does (Hes just turned 2) :lol: If we are watching tv and there is an audience in the background, if they laugh he bends over and slaps his knee and points and laughs and laughs when the dote doesnt even know whats going on :rofl: I would usually sit on the floor and play with him with his cars or whatever.. The bigger I'm getting the harder it is and the noisier I am getting down to the floor (ooh's aah's & whatnot:lol:) holding my back... Well now anytime he is going to sit on the ground he has his hand on his back saying ohhh, ahhh as if he is really struggling :lol: I wish I recorded everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back